IGATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in February 2014.

Interview

I went for the off campus drive for recent graduate. They had three rounds. First was an aptitude test basic math and English followed by a technical interview and an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel or get relocated?
      What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I submitted my resume through the University's On-Campus Recruiting process. I was selected for an interview and did two 30 minute 1-on-1 interviews: first with the HR rep, then second with business manager. They asked mainly behavioral type questions (i.e. "Tell me about a time when..."). Since it's basically a sales role that I was applying for, it seemed as though the interviewers were trying to gauge my personality and how engaging I was.

A few weeks after the interview, the candidates were told that iGate suspended all hiring for the rest of the year due to the new CEO's hiring freeze.

Interview Questions

• Since it is an IT systems solutions company, they asked about my familiarity with ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, etc.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I has 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Each technical interview lasted for 50 mins and the HR for about 30 mins. Technical interview a mix of questions from Physics, Microprocessor, Logics. I gave this interview during my college in campus.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about Newton's Law and it was an unexpected questions for a Software Engineer position   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Business process and consulting experience, finance domain knowledge
    Questions on previous clients and global market experience.
    Various tools and Oracle modules awareness,Questions on supply chain and various verticals.
    Technology and innovation aspects, current roles and responsibilities

Interview Questions

• Presales and consulting experience   1 Answer

Senior Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I had in my entire career. Someone from the HR called me up one day and scheduled the technical interviw (telephonic) which was taken by a technical lead . It went on for 30 mins and was good. Then there was no response from them for 10 days and after that I got a feedbac that I was sel;ected in the 1st round. After that they scheduled another round of managerial cum technical round, through skype and I was selected in that one as well. Then they scheduled an Hr round , but the HR never called me and they told that they will be scheduling another round shortly. Then there was no response from them for 2 weeks and today a HR finally called me and told that the requirement they were interviewing me for has been put on hold it seems !! How can they interview a person for 2-3 rounds when the requirement itself is not confirmed !! This is simply ridiculous and I am really disgusted with their approach. They dont even have the minimum proffessionalism in them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly from my previous experiences and based on real time scenarios.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

techincal inetrview on phone
    technical intrview in person
    mangerial interview
    HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotitaion on salary

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (New York, NY (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

scenario based questions with additional focus on targets and achievement. Lengthy discussion on cultural fitment and what to expect. cursory check on domain knowledge. Interview was relaxed with the interviewer genuinely interested in understanding my experience and matching how it fits into the organization

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I interviewed at IGATE (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruitment drive through University

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I had a written exam after which i had a technical round after which a HR interview round

I went for my masters

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Other then the first scanning phone call, there were two Round of Phone Interviews. First round is the hiring manager, asking about my resume, and some basic knowledge about matlab programming and control theory. Second round is a higher level manager, didn't really ask too much technical stuff, just some behaviors questions, and then talked about my work eligibility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a control method you used.   1 Answer