IGATE Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

3.2

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Company with No Ethics.

I was interviewed in month of Oct 2015 for project lead position in Raleigh,NC. 2 rounds of interview were completed within 1 week and I got provisional offer letter. Recruiter asked me to hold on for client interview. We will send you final offer letter as soon as we complete client interview round. Client interview is just introduction with them. I was waiting for client interview and did not get any updates. When I started follow up, I did not get proper response. Finally I called recruiter in month of Dec. 2015 and got to know position is no more.

Recruiter could have informed me in my follow up emails. He did not do that. I lost 2 months and did not do job search aggressively.

Igate employee have no ethics to update someone via email regarding position ramp down.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

6 rounds of interview including client interview. Very technical and good knowledge sharing session though. Moat are phone interview with technical leads and management. Both technical and personality validations are to be cleared.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

techincal inetrview on phone
    technical intrview in person
    mangerial interview
    HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotitaion on salary

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was interactive and very well organized. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and polite. It was a very interesting conversation where I was introduced to the company BI practices in great detail. I didn't mind that we overshot the time by almost 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• About Data model, Data warehousing, ETL and BI concepts, SQL   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad).

Interview

Good interview experience and its a single day process. Little but of waiting but all rounds closed on single day as I remember. It's a walk in on a week end.

Interview Questions

• Lot many technical questions and in depth OOPS concept questions and other technical scenarios   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai).

Interview

First round in telephonic screen, telephonic technical round, 1:1 / video conference happened in Chennai, telephonic with delivery head and then HR round. After the HR round they asked me to share all my certificate copies and employment history to invoke bgc.

Interview Questions

• what is risk management and how it could be mitigate.
      How to resolve team conflict.
      Few questions from SQL side on performance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

had 3 rounds of interview, first 2 were partially technical and mangerial rounds. The third round was taken by a Manager and asked lot of managerial questions. After the interview got a good insite of what actually is expected from the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. It was more of technical questions related to the domain. Not too complex. There were 2 technical rounds and one HR round. Overall interview process was intermediate and smooth. For few questions which I dint know the answer I frankly said that I dont know.

Interview Questions

• Explain the challenging task that I have done in previous project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 round interview took place. 1 was technical and other was managerial round. Technical was mostly with our primary skillset. Mostly they asked me about my automation skills. Not so difficult. Experienced candidates can clear these round. Managerial round was mostly with behavioral and metrics discussion. Mostly

Interview Questions

• What metrics are required for testing to give information on coverage, defect, execution   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai).

Interview

Resume screening, Telephonic (30 minutes), Video conference/in person( mine was video conference), Quick confirmation with unit head, offer negotiation and confirmation

The interviewers very keen to listen to your answer and where supportive giving additional time to share past experience examples. Overall everyone was very supportive to know you and your skillset better.

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to join IGATE ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter was very polite and she responded on time with multiple email follow ups.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.