IGATE Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Project Lead Interview Questions

3.3

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

techincal inetrview on phone
technical intrview in person
mangerial interview
HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotitaion on salary

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

6 rounds of interview including client interview. Very technical and good knowledge sharing session though. Moat are phone interview with technical leads and management. Both technical and personality validations are to be cleared.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Company with No Ethics.

I was interviewed in month of Oct 2015 for project lead position in Raleigh,NC. 2 rounds of interview were completed within 1 week and I got provisional offer letter. Recruiter asked me to hold on for client interview. We will send you final offer letter as soon as we complete client interview round. Client interview is just introduction with them. I was waiting for client interview and did not get any updates. When I started follow up, I did not get proper response. Finally I called recruiter in month of Dec. 2015 and got to know position is no more.

Recruiter could have informed me in my follow up emails. He did not do that. I lost 2 months and did not do job search aggressively.

Igate employee have no ethics to update someone via email regarding position ramp down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Thane) in June 2013.

Interview

I was not very sure whether I would like to work with a Company like iGate, since they had a reputation of being un-professional with their interview processes.
    Nevertheless, a series of technical interviews and discussions with the Senior Management was conducted after an initial technical interview (telephonic).
    All the rounds went extremely well, and HR promised to make an offer by the next 3-4. But a month passed without any sort of concrete communication from HR.
    Repeated attempts on my part to get updates were only responded in lines of "we are going to roll out an offer tomorrow" etc.
    This eventually reinforced my belief that iGate actually is an unprofessional organization; they don't value people's time and effort.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in March 2010.

Interview

2 round of interview, first round totally on technical skills and second round on project management skills and SDLC.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not in a position to negotiate, but its always better to nogiate as all wioll not the same salary and it depends on how demanding you are.

Project Lead Interview

Interview

The process is pretty poor. The HR will oversell and then vanish once you are selected. You will be left wondering why is no one keeping up the promises. I took me a whole lot to get what I was promised and ended up being obliged by other for thins that were promised to me in the first place.
    Unprofessional, lack of trust is what you see with these ppl

Interview Questions

• They agree to what you ask while selecting and then not keep up to promise   Answer Question

Negotiation

They agree to what you ask while selecting and then not keep up to promise

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in December 2012.

Interview

2 Rounds of technical interview - Both done by Associate directors. One was face to face and another Telephonic. 1 Round of HR interview. No Negotiation window for salary. Took advantage of my situation when I moved from Singapore and needed a job and paid very less.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult. Easy to crack if you have relevant experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate about the Pay with HR. HR is very rude and do not listen to the candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad) in July 2013.

Interview

It took almost 3 weeks to complete the whole process. 1 phone,1 face-to-face(Skype) and 1 HR interview. General Project management questions like managing teams, defect management, change management, Technical questions about SQL and Web development

Interview Questions

• Technical - Questions about indexing, ajax
      Management - root cause analysis, risk analysis, handling large teams   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai).

Interview

Resume screening, Telephonic (30 minutes), Video conference/in person( mine was video conference), Quick confirmation with unit head, offer negotiation and confirmation

The interviewers very keen to listen to your answer and where supportive giving additional time to share past experience examples. Overall everyone was very supportive to know you and your skillset better.

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to join IGATE ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter was very polite and she responded on time with multiple email follow ups.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in September 2012.

Interview

I have to wait for a long time to get into my first round, and the guy who came to take my first round was having very less experience than me and not from my domain, so he passed me to next round and that was bit tough to get through. The uy was really technical and went deep on the technology.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.