IGATE Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Very easy going, I had 2 interviews one with HR and another with a manager. The HR asked very simple questions such as why Igate, why we should hire you etc. The manager asked about my internship and what i did there

Interview Questions

• Tell how will you convenience your boss who is tough on you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

took half a day with lot of candidates, it was not so hard. Can try for once

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in January 2008.

Interview

Very smooth interaction with the recruiter and the HR contact person in the company. The HR person was extremely co-operative and sometimes went out of his way to answer some queries that I had. Probably the best recruiter i have met in my career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tedious!! There were multiple rounds where the interviewer (who was also to be my boss!!) sold the company to me, trying to explain why it was a great place to work etc. The talking point in the first few rounds was my experience and my exposure, and how I could contribute to the team. From the second or the third round onwards, it was more around negotiating the compensation terms.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE in June 2009.

Interview

The initial communications were fairly straight forward and the responsive. The interview was scheduled after a review of the resume by the department manager. The manager instructed the HR to schedule interviews and later with the communications.
    I was quizzed all my experiences including college projects.

Interview Questions

• What was the objective behind doing a management course, given my specific Alma Mater   Answer Question
    • The interviewer outlined the existing situation of the department and then asked me how I could improve on it and help achieve their objectives   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Noida) in November 2013.

Interview

Hiring process started in the month of Nov and ended in Jan. SO overall it takes 3 months time to complete the process. Interview questions were simple and related to the domain.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

Went through two rounds of phone interviews, followed by a generic HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think you can commit to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much scope. Not the highest paymasters in the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad) in August 2010.

Interview

I attended for Walk-in.the first round was technical round....after that they called for system test after 4 days....then HR round....finally I got the offer letter after 15 days.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

Sixrounds of interview including HR round. The first round and second round were face to face and the third round was a domain round which was telephonic. The fourth round was from senior management and it was telephonic as well. The final rounds were HR for comp negotiation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.