IGATE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by In person interview . Then there was an HR interview discussing about the offer. They are negotiable depending on what you are currently earning. Overall good interview experience and i accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your key achievements in your previous project   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

It was a campus hiring for me.
    Day 1: Aptitude test, group discussion
    Day 2: Two rounds of technical followed by HR round.
    Successful candidates gets offer letter in the same day.

Very supportive, friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Questions on RDBMS, knowledge on normalization, relational database.
      Basic Java, c++ questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

HR will call you for prescreen. Later Technical team member will call you and test your skill set based on you profile. Once it is cleared you need to present in the office for manager round and then HR Round for salary negation's.

Interview Questions

• Which location you do prefer?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

1st round - Technical - 30 technical questions were asked in server side scripting language, database, current projects, previous company etc
    2nd round - High level - 10 high level technical questions. Couple of real time scenarios and how we will deal it.
    3rd - HR - Discussion on salary, policies etc

Interview Questions

• How do you upload files and what are the parameters will pass and where it will store.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

First i got call from igate HR. this one is screening round with some basic question tell me about your self and visa question.then one telephonic technical round and Skype interview with clients

Interview Questions

• why you want to join iGate ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Airoli) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely Unprofessional organisation. It all started a month ago. I've given 2 technical round and 1 HR round. By the end of the rounds I was been asked I'm selected and needs to send them all the required documents. The whole process went under negotiation on my salary, during this I was asked every time how soon I can join. I was ready to join them as soon as I'll be back from the north(vacation). During my travel also they were calling me and doing all these stuff. 2 weeks had already gone and not a single progress. They sent me LOI and after all the failure attempts of negotiation when I accepted the offer. They told me the offer approval is in under hold by management and they ill approve it. During this, every time I used to call them either HR was on leave or the recruitment person or some stupid reason to disappoint me. The HR once calls me(after I send them mail), tells me management will let them whether they want to go ahead with internal utilisation or external resource, but I feel they should approve it. I mean do you guys hear what you say. On what factor do you'll even conduct recruitment. A month had on this complete process, Meanwhile the recruitment guy who always sounds dumb and has no clue about the activities happening in company tells me "I don't know what is happening, but management has kept your profile again on hold", a day before he was asking me if you can join next week itself. I said "yes". In another 10 mins he calls me and gives me the world's most believable excuse (sarcastic) "I just spoke to HR, she told me management has a few minutes back rolled out a message throughout India, that all the offers which are on hold / over budget should be taken down, which means we cannot release your offer.". At least find better excuses than those kiddish ones. You know hoe insensible you're making your management sound to others.

IGATE or Capgemini whoever you're, really either get your roots stronger or stop being fake. You guys playing with job seekers expectations. If you guys never wanted to recruit then on what grounds you'll even interview people. If you'll couldn't afford someone tell people you are poor company and cannot give that much. The most unprofessional organisation I ever came across.

I will never refer it to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru).

Interview

Campus placement. First round is apptitute test, later one round of technical interview followed by hr round whixh consist of general question like why should we hire you. The technical round was simple as the main questions were from java only and nothing much was asked the over all process took 2 hr and we got results on the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in a walk-in on a weekend. Process took whole day. I was asked basic questions related to my domain in the first round.Second round was completed rather quickly. I was asked about experience and new technologies in my domain.Then I was asked to go. After a couple of days I got email from HR that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how to proceed in case of fresh implementation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai) in March 2016.

Interview

First will be Technical Telephonic round.Once it cleared then they will call you for HR discussion round.It may be technical telephonic and HR discussion.Candidate should strong knowledge in their domain as well as in project.

Interview Questions

• If candidate is technically strong , question will be based upon projects.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a call from consultancy. Interview invite was sent from Igate. 3 rounds of interviews in 1 day. 1st technical round, 2nd Managerial round, 3rd HR round. 1 more telephonic interview is yet pending i.e. client interview. Its been a week i haven't received any call yet.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.