IGATE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

It was a campus hiring for me.
Day 1: Aptitude test, group discussion
Day 2: Two rounds of technical followed by HR round.
Successful candidates gets offer letter in the same day.

Very supportive, friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Questions on RDBMS, knowledge on normalization, relational database.
    Basic Java, c++ questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

First i got call from igate HR. this one is screening round with some basic question tell me about your self and visa question.then one telephonic technical round and Skype interview with clients

Interview Questions

• why you want to join iGate ?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

HR will call you for prescreen. Later Technical team member will call you and test your skill set based on you profile. Once it is cleared you need to present in the office for manager round and then HR Round for salary negation's.

Interview Questions

• Which location you do prefer?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

1st round - Technical - 30 technical questions were asked in server side scripting language, database, current projects, previous company etc
    2nd round - High level - 10 high level technical questions. Couple of real time scenarios and how we will deal it.
    3rd - HR - Discussion on salary, policies etc

Interview Questions

• How do you upload files and what are the parameters will pass and where it will store.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in May 2013.

Interview

There were four rounds

1. Initial screening call - general background check
    2. Technical round (~40 min) - coding test (1-2 questions) + few technical questions
    3. Managerial round (~30 min)
    4. HR round (~15min)

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Indore) in January 2013.

Interview

Igate came to my college for Campus placement offered late joining almost a year. The process completed in a day and results were by End of day. Three rounds Aptitude written, technical and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Your weakness your hobbies, technical questions. Are you open for work location?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Airoli) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely Unprofessional organisation. It all started a month ago. I've given 2 technical round and 1 HR round. By the end of the rounds I was been asked I'm selected and needs to send them all the required documents. The whole process went under negotiation on my salary, during this I was asked every time how soon I can join. I was ready to join them as soon as I'll be back from the north(vacation). During my travel also they were calling me and doing all these stuff. 2 weeks had already gone and not a single progress. They sent me LOI and after all the failure attempts of negotiation when I accepted the offer. They told me the offer approval is in under hold by management and they ill approve it. During this, every time I used to call them either HR was on leave or the recruitment person or some stupid reason to disappoint me. The HR once calls me(after I send them mail), tells me management will let them whether they want to go ahead with internal utilisation or external resource, but I feel they should approve it. I mean do you guys hear what you say. On what factor do you'll even conduct recruitment. A month had on this complete process, Meanwhile the recruitment guy who always sounds dumb and has no clue about the activities happening in company tells me "I don't know what is happening, but management has kept your profile again on hold", a day before he was asking me if you can join next week itself. I said "yes". In another 10 mins he calls me and gives me the world's most believable excuse (sarcastic) "I just spoke to HR, she told me management has a few minutes back rolled out a message throughout India, that all the offers which are on hold / over budget should be taken down, which means we cannot release your offer.". At least find better excuses than those kiddish ones. You know hoe insensible you're making your management sound to others.

IGATE or Capgemini whoever you're, really either get your roots stronger or stop being fake. You guys playing with job seekers expectations. If you guys never wanted to recruit then on what grounds you'll even interview people. If you'll couldn't afford someone tell people you are poor company and cannot give that much. The most unprofessional organisation I ever came across.

I will never refer it to anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in a walk-in on a weekend. Process took whole day. I was asked basic questions related to my domain in the first round.Second round was completed rather quickly. I was asked about experience and new technologies in my domain.Then I was asked to go. After a couple of days I got email from HR that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how to proceed in case of fresh implementation   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in January 2014.

Interview

applied from naukiri, got few question from sql , .net ,design pattern, asp.net , linq . interview was avg and telephonic interview.had great exp . they are mainly focused on sql server

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru).

Interview

Campus placement. First round is apptitute test, later one round of technical interview followed by hr round whixh consist of general question like why should we hire you. The technical round was simple as the main questions were from java only and nothing much was asked the over all process took 2 hr and we got results on the same day

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.