IGATE Senior Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Senior Team Lead Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I had in my entire career. Someone from the HR called me up one day and scheduled the technical interviw (telephonic) which was taken by a technical lead . It went on for 30 mins and was good. Then there was no response from them for 10 days and after that I got a feedbac that I was sel;ected in the 1st round. After that they scheduled another round of managerial cum technical round, through skype and I was selected in that one as well. Then they scheduled an Hr round , but the HR never called me and they told that they will be scheduling another round shortly. Then there was no response from them for 2 weeks and today a HR finally called me and told that the requirement they were interviewing me for has been put on hold it seems !! How can they interview a person for 2-3 rounds when the requirement itself is not confirmed !! This is simply ridiculous and I am really disgusted with their approach. They dont even have the minimum proffessionalism in them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly from my previous experiences and based on real time scenarios.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

In my case, the Operations Manager called me for the opening. The interview continued for about a month until the HR department contacted me for salary negotiations. Once done with the negotiation, they sent me the offer letter along with guest house accommodation and pick and drop details, which I readily accepted. They had given me a date to join the company. I could claim 2nd class AC tickets for me and my wife for relocation so I bought the train ticket to the earliest set off from Kolkata to Bangalore and joined IGate (then iGate patni) on Oct 24th, 2011. After joining the client end BGC was conducted and it ended within a month. This was followed by a BGC by the company which was dragged for about 4months because of some technical issues. Once everything got settled, I officially became an employee of iGate!!

Negotiation

Yes, i was able to negotiate. In fact, I was offered more than I had expected! One tip I would like to share: try on a higher payscale...that much more than you expect ;)

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

7 rounds - Took 2 months to get the offer letter. I had to follow up with the HR very frequently and they have their own answers always. Finally, after 8 weeks they offered me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.