IGATE Software Engineer Grade Beta A Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Software Engineer Grade Beta A Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Grade Beta A Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

had 3 rounds..aptitude, technical and HR..all rounds are easy...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was on-campus .Firstly we were given presentation regarding the company and the type of work they carry out then after a while aptitude test was carried out ,which was kind of easy but lengthy.
    Afterwards the selected candidates were taken for Technical interview which was one on one interview session ,mine lasted for about 45mins (it depends upon which recruiter you get as there are multiple sessions going on simultaneously) .Mostly questions regarding my final year project was asked and as i had some additional coding language in my skill section i was inquired about the same.There were some weird questions also like "How does hard disk work?" which off-course i answered. She was pretty impressed even though i was kind of nervous.
    Afterwards there was next round i.e. HR round which frankly was just a formality but the HR was great and we connected regarding common interest (Basketball) and it lasted for 15 min max.
    In short the recruiters were well organized and to the point and off-course professional.

Interview Questions

• How does hard disk work??
      This was the unexpected question which frankly kind of looked odd but anyway i answered it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the was a fixed offer and we were the freshers

Software Engineer Grade Beta A Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE in September 2013.

Interview

We first had a pre-placement talk and then we had a aptitude test. The aptitude test was quite easy but the time is less bcz u need to answer 60 questions in 50 mins. Most aptitude questions were from RS Agarwaal. After the aptitude test we had a Technical Interview which was basically more oriented to final year project and some question related to DSA,Databases. Then HR interview which i think was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write the code for Merge sort.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in March 2014.

Interview

1st round-aptitude (moderate to easy level, no negative marking, 20 Ques from Verbal other 30 Ques. from Quant section,)

2nd round-technical-EC people were asked about project, introduction n some other questions

3rd round-HR (Introduction, bond, relocation, experience, why iGATE?, )

decision is mailed to every candidate whether he/she is selected. If selected, you will get joining date n other materials u are req. to submit

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that u want to change it now from your past experience, if u get chance.?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.