IGATE Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Team Lead Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in July 2014.

Interview

First round telephonic: they needed a cognos developer on an urgent basis. it was a pretty easy round where they asked me about basics and found my answers to be relevant. I was in for the second round.

Second round : Face to face with the senior manager where he asked me about my past experience and gave some hypothetical situation to solve. I solved it. The manager was friendly and also gave suitable direction one time when i went wrong. The overall interview was good. I made a good impression on the management and they also gave me a positive feedback. Theya ssured that they need a resource on an urgent basis.

Third round: HR Round where they negotiated on the salary. the HR expalined me about the levels they have in the organisation and the level which I will be hired for. It went pretty well.

Selected!

Interview Questions

• If you are given tons of data how do you organise it based on months . for example : last 6 months data? how are you gonna keep it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (New Delhi) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview procedure was organized well, initially I was being contacted by the HR, after my CV got short-listed was contacted by the Organization, Telephonic interview took place, after that was called for face to face interview, cleared it and the offer was made. The only issue is was made to wait for 3 weeks while the company was doing back ground check.

Interview Questions

• The benefits of CC Pulse and genesys technology was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Chennai) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is initiated directly by Hiring Manager, there are at most 4-5 rounds of interview. Problem solving and analytic skills are tested at length.

Interview Questions

• mostly difficult questions are from the projects you have done   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was more technical.all the basic questions were asked.once foundation questions were answered more difficult technical questions were asked.the. Complete process of Oracle xmlp,bip was asked.d details about current company and work culture ,login hours were asked.details about th expected work was explained.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Noida) in May 2014.

Interview

HR interview followed by interview with manager and group manager. HR round includes questions about past experience, where I reside and salary expectations. Manager round includes questions about team handling skills. Group manager round was easy, she is happy with my performance in earlier rounds. The only question was how soon I can join them..

Interview Questions

• Did you ever face any challenge while handling teams in the past.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.