IGATE Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Technical Lead Interview Questions

2.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE in January 2015.

Interview

Its a regular tech lead interview with questions on design pattern. You are asked on your grasp on various technical subjects covering java, database, design patterns, shell scripting, UI, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Newark, NJ (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

1st was telephonic round quiet easy, 2nd was 1:1 discussion phone screening , 3rd was Group panel puzzled. Final HR discussion and Offer Letter

Thereafter Medical and drug test and joining.

On board process was smoother.

Interview Questions

• Technical skills and scenario based questions   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Interview process doesn't take long time. So it's pretty good. About the current company roles & responsibilities. Technical questions on skill set. Real time questions. Interview process doesn't take long time. So it's pretty good.

Interview Questions

• About the current company roles & responsibilities. Technical questions on skill set. Real time questions. Interview process doesn't take long time. So it's pretty good.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGATE in February 2014.

Interview

OK. 2 rounds were taken. Brief about job profile and reputed questions were asked. C/C++/Unix were the primary focus on the skill set. Background also matters in terms of stability in the IT.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in June 2013.

Interview

c c++ threads mutex polymorphims object oriented program , linux , unix, automotive , diagnostics
    which is to be used c or c++
    run time polymorphism dynamic polymorphism
    pthreads rt os
    what is semaphore
    what is mutex
    diff between process and thread
    what are pipes
    what is deadlock
    how to remove deadlock
    how to prevent deadlock

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad) in September 2014.

Interview

They have in total 3 rounds
    1)Technical Round
    2)Managerial Round
    3)HR round

The questions were not that easy as they were looking for candidates who had real time experience and not fake.The process was quite quick and they released the offer letter in two days.

Interview Questions

• what are the sqlcodes 0,100,-180.,-181,-182,-305,-501,-502,-803,-811,-818,-903,-911,-913,-924   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

Technical Round, Managerial Round and HR. Technical Round started with basic questions on Object creation, diff b/w string and string buffer. Later Was asked to write Bubble sort algorithm and Fibonacci series algorithm.

Few questions related to multi threading were also asked - like: diff between thread and yield methods.
    Runnable and Thread - diff in thread creation.

Interview Questions

• Question on Core Java completely - OOPS, multi threading, Strings, Object creation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds.
    1. Technical Telephonic. Asked all technical questions related to SSIS and SQL Server
    2. Technical cum Manager. Asked about Database Design by giving some scenarios and about Datawarehousing related questions
    3. HR Round. Asked all personal information and they check confidence and

Interview Questions

• Database and BI related question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process took around 2 months. There were two technical rounds on phone for Bangalore location. I was told that I was selected. Then the position was filled internally. They called me back after a month to check if still looking for a job. And then they offered me.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Pune (East Timor)) in November 2011.

Interview

5 min interview and bingo you are selected. They need to increase only head count not focussed on quality of head count. You need to be aware about latest stuff in market, doesn't matter whether you know about it or not. In second round they mainly interested in knowing how soon you can join and in what all areas you worked.

Interview Questions

• Do you know entity framework?   1 Answer
    • Do you know and work with Linq?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.