IGT Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

IGT Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT Solutions

Interview

The interview(s) were quite short, very relaxed. They wanted to know more about you and were immediately mass hiring at the time. A few assessments will be emailed to you should you pass the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. Do you have your own transport? Can you work in shifts?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview screened by Hr, followed by Global Hr, then by Regional Sales Director in UK. The HR rounds were welcoming as they were passionate about the experience the sr candidates bring on table and establish fit for the role. The global head Hr gave a very great picture about the organisation. The regional sales director uk demonstrates a flair of arrogance, agressiveness, extremely dominant & impatient. The interview questions were quite junior level and would drag you to committing on how many cold calls would you be able to do in a typical day. The interview questions arent wrong but hiring at ppl with 14yrs+ exp should be more inclined towards team building and winning account relationships than interested in daily details. Had to interrupt him that chemistry isnt working out and it would be great if we just acknowledge that and move on.

Interview Questions
  • How many cold calls do you do per day in the uk? How do you generate leads apart from company database provided? How much did u achieve? How much was your target? How much bpo experience do you have? No questions on ecommerce, retail or pertaining to your current role you play.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

works at

Mindtree

My friend is being trained in ServiceNow(fresher). She got a call asking her to work as a linux admin from the same company. She likes to work in cloud computing and asked the same in the call. They said that linux is first and if there's a chance she will be moving to cloud. They also said it would be rotational shift. She personally likes linux but when researched she came to know that she will be doing L1 tasks. The package is same for both the roles. What role should she take? Pls suggest.

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Manila, Manila) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was seamless process, proper expectations were set. While I have experienced some technical difficulties, the interviewer was patient enough to assist me. Afterwards she provided me feedback and it was worth it.

Interview Questions
  • When faced with a difficult customer, how do you maintain being customer centric without compromising the process and policies of the program you support?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

Total 4 rounds. L1 Technical L2 Technical L3 Manager round HR Round Reply from HR they don't have budget and cant wait for 60 Days. ( they wait up to 50Days) My concern is : expectation and NP already discussed before L1 interview. Suggestion to company HR don't waste candidates time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT Solutions

Application

I interviewed at IGT Solutions

Interview

General questions about yourself, search engines, travel. Excel knowledge, general awareness, geographical knowledge about countries. About my interests, my education, family background. Written tests included good mathematics and reasoning questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Manila, Manila) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview is thru phone call. There will be screening,initial and final interview. I think its easy. Just research about the company and you will be ready for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself or your background.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

They have total 3 round of interview. 2 technical and one techno managerial. After selection she took my all documents and also discuss salary. She told me that she release offer on 3 days but she never called back. May be they have some budget issue.

Interview Questions
  • Core Java, Spring boot, Microservices, CI CD, Spring Data JPA.

IGT Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGT Solutions

Interview

I got an opportunity to give an interview for the role of java developer. First, I cleared the aptitude test and get shortlisted for further interview process. The interview was 1:1, interview was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on oops concept, SDLC, related to projects that I have done , asked about my internship. No questions asked related to data structures and algorithms. More inclined towards OOPS concept.

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Ho Chi Minh City) in May 2021

Interview

The employee at IGT solution seems kinda friendly but lacking enthusiasm. It may be because of the different culture and we haven't met each other yet. It kinda easy to get pass through the interview, but I don't know if the job will be as easy as the interview or not.

Interview Questions
  • Can I work late and being under pressure?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IGT Solutions (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Good progress in interview done cracked most of the questions and answers glassdoor does not have answers of the questions so hiring process is not easy-to-use enough for everyone .one can only crack who has experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews