IIFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IIFL Interview Questions

Interviews at IIFL

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IIFL (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Questions ranging from background to financial knowledge and awareness of the industry. Interviewer was well versed with technical terms and highly keen on knowing my capabilities. The experience was good enough and I got selected

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The most pathetic interview which I ever faced in my Life! There was a P.I round wherein the concerned person asked me normal questions from my resume and basics about sharemarket which was followed by a telephonic interview, I have never ever faced such a disgusting interview, The H.R or whosoever person was taking telephonic round didn't had any manners or decency to talk to a person, especially a girl, just because I couldn't answer only 1 question correctly, he said me rudely do u even know anything, u think u r a post-graduate so u know everything and I'll hire you, you are not listening to me and talking continuously, qualification doesn't matters to me, I have even hired gym trainer for my organization,and so many other things which were really rude and did hurt me, so you know what you better carry on with them only because no knowledgeable person will be willing to work with such an organization where people have no manners......I think that is the reason why people are leaving your firm so fast........First go and take proper training to talk to people with manners, at least with girls , just because somebody has applied for job in your firm, doesn't means he's your slave,better mind it and mind your language too! It was at Pune Office, Worst experience, Disgusting and Useless!!!!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in February 2020.

Interview

It was a good and simple process i was asked questions based on my area of knowledge and finance. I was also asked about my past experiences and whether I’ve any investment of my own or not.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge about the stock market and my past knowledge about the virtual internship/live project i had done based on a portfolio management.   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL in January 2020.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview where in we were asked general questions about ourselves and why did we choose Human Resource as a field.

There was a telephonic round as well which was very casual before the face to face interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

work on your domain knowledge
    study about equity and derivatives(the greeks)
    what is equity research
    EIC model
    ratios
    Don't be nervous and study about their ops in advance
    NSE and it's offerings
    how is M cap Calculated
    difference between large mid and small cal

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

There were 2 rounds and both were technical. each time 2 people were there. I answered all the questions and interviewers were also happy. But at last, they want to hire me on the salary of a Junior android developer. And I wasn't ready for that.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IIFL (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

First HR round ....communication round then 2nd round with senior manager it's technical round then final with reporting manager.... interview is very easy not that difficult.

Make sure that you know everything about the share markets

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIFL (Mumbai).

Interview

One face to face interview, normal questions nothing fancy, capital Markets know, fundamental analysis, technical point etc, nse and bse stocks ratios etc over all nice interview, lady was kind and was supportive, family background questions too

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIFL (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

yes interview is easy.Hr offer me 20% hike of previsions salary but Hr said my job is fully field work. HR said lead will give company and you have close that lead.

Gold Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IIFL (Ahmedabad) in June 2019.

Interview

It took more than one hour for HR to start interviews. Then they asked basic questions and said they will callback but they did not.They forced me to drop mail to my current organization to get offer letter and after mail they did not gave me the job so I became an unemployed one which is not a right thing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.