IIT Guwahati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IIT Guwahati Interview Questions

Interviews at IIT Guwahati

2.6

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (India, MS (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview . I introduced myself briefly and told them the projects I had done, and told them my research interests and what made me to apply here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

JRF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati) in January 2017.

Interview

Just had the interview after the screening process thats it. not much of tough questions, Three people were there in the intervew round all were professors of their respective subjects and thats it.

Interview Questions

• Not much, just the basic questions related to subject and projects related to the educational backgournd   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was taken by the professor over Skype. He asked about my journey, my work experience in social sector and other internships. We discussed about my research paper which I published in 2016.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the design lab and what do you want to achieve out of your stay here at IIT guwahati.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

1:1 in the campus premises. There are other options too like video interview or telephonic interview . typically a one day process. Resulyts are out after the interview on the institute website

Interview Questions

• asks for technical skills?
      Graduation knowledge?   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati).

Interview

Apply with CV. Short listed candidates appear for an interview which involves a group presentation. These days most important factors in selection are your publications recommendations and the place from where you have done your doctoral studies.
    Teaching skills are not really tested and are not particularly important unless the department to which you apply is desperately looking for people to teach in a particular area.

Negotiation

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna Rural

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Patna Rural) in April 2016.

Interview

had to first clear JEE mains. then do JEE Advanced. then we had an onsite councilling. followed by some document verification and college fees submission. then i went to college and had a lot of fun.

Interview Questions

• how many prime numbers from 1 to 100   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati.

Interview

Its is a very technical interview since the job requires the technical know how of the Biotechnology work. the interviewers wish to know your experience and hand at at work.

Research Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati) in December 2016.

Interview

Presentation on M Tech thesis. Pinch analysis for the optimization of hydrogen networks was my topic they asked quection on Process Integration. They asked me about the heat exchanger networking

MS(R) Energy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortlisted on the basis on GATE and your academic profile. Interview had four panel members with HOD and other associated faculties of Center for Energy. Do read about the research profile of faculty members and the ongoing research projects. My interview lasted for 15 minutes with major focus on my Bachelors project, technical subjects that I have studied.

Interview Questions

• Explain your Bachelor's Project?
      Instruments or techniques you know?
      Why you want to join for this post?   Answer Question

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Guwahati (Guwahati) in May 2019.

Interview

The process were first we need to apply in Campus placement link and if we are shortlisted from resume then they will conduct exam like reasoning, aptitude, coding, technical round and if we are qualified the next round were interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, projects, interest, job preference, salary expectation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.