INFICON Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

INFICON Interview Questions

Interviews at INFICON

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INFICON (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

They informed mostly about their working and type of tasks that need to be done. They walked over a few programming languages and Database questions. Asked me about my previous work experience and type of job I did there

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INFICON (Syracuse, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen that had went very well. They wanted to bring me in for an in person interview immediately. During my in person interview I sat down with the manager of the 100x clean room. Very nice guy and everything seemed to go great. Then he had the managers of the other clean rooms come in and ask me some questions. This is where I think things went down hill.

I was told at the end of the interview I will definitely be hearing back and HR will be in touch asap. I left with good hopes. I waited two weeks to call, and the lady in HR had said that they were looking for somebody with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in a clean room?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INFICON (East Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter, then an onsite interview with the person that would be my boss. He asked more in-depth questions, but overall it ended up being more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any experience working with my hands.   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INFICON (East Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Was called and asked to come in for an interview. First spoke with HR representative about my background, a little about the position, and benefits.
    I then interviewed separately with 3 individuals. The production manager, an engineering associate, and the repair supervisor. All of them asked technical questions or more questions about my background. I toured the production floor as well. Them went back with hr and talked more about benefits.
    Many of the technical questions I couldn't answer because I was only a college graduate at the time, and had never done mechanical or electrical work on the instruments they manufactured. The repair supervisor and production manager asked me if I had taken classes completely unrelated to my major, as if they didn't read my resume beforehand. The engineering associate had the same background as I did, and I felt her questions were fairer than the other two.

Interview Questions

• If instrument X is having trouble injecting a sample, what is the first place you would check for a problem?   4 Answers
    • Did you take any classes related to Helium leak detection?   2 Answers
    • Have you ever serviced mechanical or electrical instruments before?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.