IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at IQVIA

1,470 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Through campus
    First round: 2 interviews: one behavioral one case. Both were standard and both interviewers were friendly
    Second round: 1 verbal case, 1 behavioral, 1 written case
    Both cases were difficult and not really what I was expecting. Written case the interviewer was not friendly and I was quite stressed.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty basic and straightforward interview process. Mainly behavioral questions and questions about previous experience. They just want to get a feel for your prior knowledge and work ethic. They like collaboration

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours   Answer Question

CRA (Entry Level) Interview

Interview

Phone call first then a video call. Lady said i should send my availability for the next interview. A week past I follow up and she did not responded. The a day later I received an email saying that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the 1572   1 Answer

Part Time PTA Interview

Interview

I sent email to apply PTA and got reply after a couple of hours. Begin with self-introduction. Manager described the roles of this position, described the project, and then assigned a task to be completed within 3 hours.

Software Engineer/Mulesoft Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

As discussed it was going to be two technical, one MR and one HR. I had my first technical interview after which I was told I had performed excellent and I have been jumped direct to MR round and even the MR round went very well and got positive feedback, but then didn't hear anything from recruiter after couple of weeks, when I called the recruiter to check on my candidature, I was told that there was a positive response for my profile but they are keeping my profile on hold, after another couple of weeks or a month after continuously reaching out to recruiter I was updated that they are not taking my profile for further round.
    I mean come on at what time you are advancing me to next round without 2nd technical because of my performance on first round and even the MR went well and still they rejected me without any clear feedback which justifies there response.
    Very much unethical and disappointed.

Associate, Healthcare Strategy and Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

First Round: 1 Case Interview, 1 Behavioral Interview

Final Round: 1 Technical test on Excel, 2 Case Interviews, 1 Behavioral Interview

- All interviews were virtual
    - Case Interviews were straightforward

Interview Questions

• - Market Sizing case
      - Time you worked in a team
      - Leadership style   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online, recruiter emailed me next day asked to write a medical narrative. My interview was scheduled for next week. I had interview on Thursday and on Friday I got job offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Validity assessment.
      2. SUSAR timelines
      3. Quality check
      4.How do you prioritize work?
      5.How do you give feedback?
      6.How do you handle conflict?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2020.

Interview

First round: 2 30 minute interviews, 1 behavioral, 1 generic market sizing case
    Second round: 2 hour excel test, 30 minute case interview (market sizing), 30 minute behavioral interview, 30 minute case interview

Overall, process was not that hard, but the result was extremely disappointing. This was a company I wanted to work for, but I was on a strict deadline from another competitive offer and gave them over a week's notice to give me a decision. They took this as I didn't want to work there and within 12 hours sent me a generic rejection email. Other friends haven't heard back and they interviewed over a month ago.

Interview Questions

• Q: How many stops does recycling truck make?
      Q: Estimate the revenue of a sandwich shop in Cambridge, MA?
      Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Q: Why IQVIA, and why the MASC position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

They called me out of the blue and tried ti conduct a very thorough phone interview. I was very qualified for the position, and literally just dropped my son off at daycare and my off at the shop. Was not prepared and did not get moved forward. This is not a fair process.

Interview Questions

• What would you add to the organization?   1 Answer

Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

One pre recorded interview with five or six questions. One month later, I got one phone interview with a case study. The phone interview was 30 min long. Very standard questions and small case. I have not heard anything from them yet since the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.