IQVIA Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,931.0 interviews

Recruiter25%
Other13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Villeneuve-Loubet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Villeneuve-Loubet) in Mar 2021

Interview

1e contact avec talent acquisition specialist puis 2 ou 3 contacts supplémentaires pour différentes informations et fixation de 1e entretien téléphonique avec 1 RH. Second entretien avec responsables du département. Envoi des questions sur la job description avant l’entretien, préparation d’une présentation. Présentation durant l’entretien. Mise en situation et échanges dans led deux sens.

Interview Questions
  • Quel comportement auriez vous face à cette situation.
    Answer Question
  • Quelles sont vos expériences dans tel domaine Thérapeutique
  • Comment impliquez vous vos équipes pour que ses membres se sentent intégrés, quel est votre style de leadership

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

There was an initial telephone screening by the Talent Aquisition then a panel interview with two associate directors based in the US. Had to prepare a 10 minute presentation on a situation performed under pressure and uncertainty as a PM. Then the rest of the interview are situational questions and a few minutes at the end for your own questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about IQVIA

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2d

a

Senior Data Engineer

I am senior data engineer in LTI and I got offer from IQVIA as software QA engineer 1. IQVIA is giving 30% hike on my current. LTI may also match the offer. My doubt is should i join iqvia over LTI? I want to go in product based company and Machine learning role so i thought i can get internal opportunity in iqvia to change the role after join. Also i am looking long term stability in terms of management and work life balance. Any suggestions? Larsen & Toubro Infotech IQVIA

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initially, a phone screen by the recruiter who was very friendly and pleasant. This was followed by a 1 to 1 interview with the hiring manager, and finally a short presentation to a panel of three people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England) in Aug 2015

Interview

Skipped the telephone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face interview. Felt relaxed as soon I was welcomed by one of the interviewers. There were two people in the room with me and one virtually. Was explained the interview format and then spent a large amount of time takling about the budget I was responsible for and asked to clarify my job title. Then moved on to presentation about the biggest challenge i have been involved in and also 5 mins on the challenges of clinical development. Was told that I covered many of their questions during my presentation, which only resulted in one competent question that I can't remember as I was exhausted! I was given opportunity to ask questions, and I did, but I wanted to keep to time and they said they would be happy to answer questions after the interview. I think they had my CV for around aweek, was called to interview with a couple of days to prepare my presentation. Was told I would hear back in a few weeks, but they called me the next day. Realised they had made a mistake and should have gone through the agent, and then i asked my agent to chase up. I had a final offer within a week. So far they seem to be a company that is friendly, flexible and in time with technology. My first electronic contract!

Interview Questions
  • The budget amount I have been responsible for. Note that they wanted to see that on my CV.
1 person found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Standard questions, boring repetition like in any other company. Some of the people do not understand what the job is all about and it is shown in the questions. The process is extremely slow and long. There is no room for negotiation with them so be prepared to take whatever amount they offer or leave it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England) in Nov 2012

Interview

phone interview than competency based interview at the HO followed by presentation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2012

Interview

There was a phone screening with the Hiring Manager followed by in person panel interview with the team. Once the panel interview is sucessful phone interview with Senior Leader from the Business Unit to understand the expectation and the organization culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IQVIA (Research Triangle Park, NC) in Sep 2010

Interview

A friend recommend that I applied for the position, she submitted Curriculum Vitae to the General Medicine group director. Then I was contacted and asked to meet with him and 2 other members of his team for lunch. Afterwards, I had an individual and panel interview. Then I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was my most difficult client situation and how did I handle it?
RSS Feed</>Embed