IQVIA Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IQVIA Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Standard questions, boring repetition like in any other company. Some of the people do not understand what the job is all about and it is shown in the questions. The process is extremely slow and long. There is no room for negotiation with them so be prepared to take whatever amount they offer or leave it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a phone screening with the Hiring Manager followed by in person panel interview with the team. Once the panel interview is sucessful phone interview with Senior Leader from the Business Unit to understand the expectation and the organization culture

Interview Questions

• My career goal and how do i see myself in the next 5 yrs   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IQVIA (Research Triangle Park, NC (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

A friend recommend that I applied for the position, she submitted Curriculum Vitae to the General Medicine group director. Then I was contacted and asked to meet with him and 2 other members of his team for lunch. Afterwards, I had an individual and panel interview. Then I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult client situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Skipped the telephone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Felt relaxed as soon I was welcomed by one of the interviewers. There were two people in the room with me and one virtually.

Was explained the interview format and then spent a large amount of time takling about the budget I was responsible for and asked to clarify my job title. Then moved on to presentation about the biggest challenge i have been involved in and also 5 mins on the challenges of clinical development. Was told that I covered many of their questions during my presentation, which only resulted in one competent question that I can't remember as I was exhausted!

I was given opportunity to ask questions, and I did, but I wanted to keep to time and they said they would be happy to answer questions after the interview.

I think they had my CV for around aweek, was called to interview with a couple of days to prepare my presentation. Was told I would hear back in a few weeks, but they called me the next day. Realised they had made a mistake and should have gone through the agent, and then i asked my agent to chase up. I had a final offer within a week.

So far they seem to be a company that is friendly, flexible and in time with technology. My first electronic contract!

Interview Questions

• The budget amount I have been responsible for. Note that they wanted to see that on my CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not particulary, but I think I should have tried harder

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

phone interview than competency based interview at the HO followed by presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not compromising as they only had certain bracket to work in so not much movement in the offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.