ISGN Corporation Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ISGN Corporation

2.2

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

First round telephonic followed by technical cum HR.I have interview by my Manager along with CIO of the organisation.The interview was very good and found it easy to clear the process.

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

N/A

Interview Questions

• while conducting interview they won't go through mail which they mention in call letter mail   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

First round: Written. Basic JSP questions only. I hated the questions as most of them are not used in our code.
    No questions on spring, hibernate, java, design patterns, etc.

Second round: Technical. One hindi guy came in. His accent is hardly understandable. He asked me to reverse an string. I did and he is not happy.

They told me that HR will call me. They could have told me upfront that I was not selected. :)

One request: never join small companies unless they pay u hell

Interview Questions

AD - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Very simple with not too many decision makers. Questions were too theoretical since person interviewing had downloaded a question bank and asking from there. Recruiter was very disconnected and had to follow up multiple times to get feedback on each stage.

Negotiation

Not flexible on negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.