ISGN Corporation Closing Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 33 interviews

Interviews at ISGN Corporation

Negative100%
Applied online100%
-NaN
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ISGN Corporation

ISGN Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation in Mar 2016

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to locked doors. Dialed the extensions provided "for assistance" with no answer. I was luckily standing there when an employee I had known from a former employer let me in on their way out to break. Sat in the lobby for 20 minutes with no receptionist to assist. Several employees offered to help but did not know the gentleman who was to interview me. Finally I had to call the HR rep that is located in another part of the state and they had to IM the interviewer. Once he came to the lobby I kept the mood light but felt like I an inconvenience to him. He took me to a large conference room where he proceeded to ask a few questions. He asked what my strengths were and I listed about 5 strengths that according to him "all fell in the same realm and therefore, was only one strength." So, he asked again and not sure what he was really looking for I stated "I do not know." Once I said it I knew the true colors were coming out when a retorted in disgust "You don't know your own strengths?" At which point I bit my tongue, answered the questions with as minimal words as possible. Finally the fresh hell of the interview finally wrapped up.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths?
    Answer Question
  • What are your weaknesses?
  • How do you handle upset callers?
  • What do you do when you can't accommodate a customer request?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed