Find jobs for Facility Security

ISGN Corporation Facility Security Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 33 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ISGN Corporation

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter called within minutes. They did a phone interview the next day but was unsure if a hiring manager was going to be able to do onsite interviews due to budget issues. This was the first red flag. The second Red flag for me was when they stated there was currently no one who was an officer and this was an invented position. The third and final red flag which caused me to have my name withdrawn was that they stated they were only hiring one person. This means that one officer has to stretch themselves over 24 hours and there's no one there on your day off. HUGE liability. Throughout the process the recruiter was ignorant and had no idea about what she was doing. She called more than once and didn't know who to ask for, saying "Can I talk to who applied for XYZ", she had me repeat information like my phone number, resume, etc more than once because "She didn't feel like looking it up", etc. In this state, it's illegal to hire an officer with no certification- they never even asked for it. When I pointed that fact out, within minutes the job was reposted under a different title and the job description turned into "Fetching and delivering mail". Scam She called me a week later to ask me if I would reconsider the offer, but again, I refused.

Interview Questions
  • why should I hire you when someone else lives closer
    Answer Question