ISGN Corporation Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 7 Nov 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 33 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ISGN Corporation

ISGN Corporation

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation

Interview

1st round Written test 2nd Telephonic Technical interview 3rd F2F with Technical Director My profile kept on hold as i dont know automation concepts and looking for both knowledge functional as well as automation even though we are going to work on functional testing projects they are hiring who knows automation very well

Interview Questions
  • 1st round->25 questions(ISTQB multiple choice questions and few quants) 2nd telephonic round 1)Self intro 2)Smoke & Sanity difference 3)Agile methodology and waterfall methodology difference 4)SDLC & STLC 5)Rate youself out of 5 for SQL knowledge(as i mentioned in my resume regarding MySQL knowledge) 6)Query on update 7)Given 2 tables and need to join with specified column name(table 1:empno and empname,table2:empsal & empname) 8)Severity and Priority 9)Example for high severity and low priority Went call for about 17min 3rd round 1)Mostly on my project 2)Why we do regression testing? 3)What kind of testing intially you do? 4)How will you prepare test cases? 5)What tools did you work? 6)Do you know automation?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chen

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Chen) in May 2018

Interview

First round is Written Round(pen&Paper) QA related questions Second Round F2F (Waited for 4:30hrs ideally ) Basically the interviewer dont know about JAVA methods, when i explain Overload with Methods finally he ask why you explain overload on method instead of function (he tells class and method are same) after that i explain in JAVA function is called as Method (BIg face PALM)

Interview Questions
  • Compatibility Testing, APACHE POI, System Testing, Selenium & its keywords(sendkeys, element), Java basics, SQL Join
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (New Delhi) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was a walk-in on a Saturday. We were made to wait for a long time only to attend the 1st round which was an HR round, where they only care about package. Only people who accept the package they offer were allowed for next rounds. The package offered was not at all reasonable. For example: A person who attended the interview was offered only 5LPA whereas his current package was 4.5LPA that too for a 15 days notice period. Who would wanna work in such a money minded company, where the first round of discussion is their salary.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

I got call through naukari.And appeared there the ferst round is screening round they wilk give 10 questions and tell us to explain about them .unfortunately i did not shortlisted for next round

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed