ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Interview Questions

Interviews at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

Just asked my background regarding projects in my undergrad. Wanted to know which team I fit the best. And based on that put me in the radar and development team.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Great Interview Process and easy to get in,Most of Programming side plus linux was necessary
    I did internship and they converted that thing into fulltime
    I felt its not duable but it is

Interview Questions

• Dont remember right now but its on computer science field   Answer Question

Junior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

Resume based interview. The interviewer tried to ask questions from the subjects I mentioned as my favorite. I was asked to explain a bit about my projects and questions from related topics were asked. High academic performance was also expected from the candidates.

JRF Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) in November 2012.

Interview

Direct Interview process. Have to be very good with the basics of your core study area. The only thing is you need to have patience to get the call,since they take very long time for the process to complete,like interview date,joining date

Interview Questions

• none, if you are good in your field of expertise,nothing asked is difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

no such phase for the post of JRF

JRF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bhubaneswar) in June 2013.

Interview

written test followed by interview. The written test exam is based on antenna questions, electromagnetic field theory questions and microwave engineering theories.the questions on antenna is mainly on antenna parameters. the microwave devices are also questioned.They are very much particular to the question. don't answer going beyond area of the asked question. they usually ask to write any equations which are well known , for my case max-wells equations, then grilled in to that like any thing. so be clear what are you answering, because the next question is based on the answer given by you. to some candidates they asked to go to white board and tell about derivation of max wells equations. they usually see the written test answers of you before entering in to the interview. the most of the questions are asked generally initiated from the answering of the written exam questions.

Interview Questions

• what are different types of antenna.
      SAR
      GPR functioning
      antenn aparameters
      maxwel equations   2 Answers

Negotiation

be clear in concepts of electromagnetic filed theory and microwave engineering.

Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

First round was verification of documentation one by one employee were called and documents were verified also questions were asked than medical examination was done by there doctors
    Than final questions were about the qualification you have

Anonymous Employee in North Goa

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (North Goa) in May 2018.

Interview

It was given to us solely based on the application was given to us solely based on the application was given to us solely based on the application was given to us solely based on the application

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Thiruvananthapuram) in April 2018.

Interview

Good opportunity to work with ISRO great people. Space research for ISRO done here. I have applied through college. Asked about areas of interest and my past knowledge. If you have some inside it easy to get an internship

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bhubaneswar) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted for around 25 min. 2 scientists were there. one of them was Deputy Director of 1 one of the isro center. They shortlisted top 12 students and taken the interview in CGPA order.

Interview Questions

• I told him that my favorite subjects are Fluid and Solid Mechanics. He started with designing of shaft, He asked me to design a shaft. then he moved to turbomachinery and was repeatedly asking on pumps and turbines .few questions are:
      1. What is nusselt number?
      2. How will you measure K and heat transfer coefficient in open atmosphere?
      3.what is the centrifugal pump?
      4.what are the basic processes of thermodynamics? what is a difference between adiabatic and isentropic process?
      5.what is pressure distribution inside venturi meter and will the pressure at inlet and outlet will be same?
      6. what is diffusivity? prandal number?
      he touched fluid, solid ,thermo, HT , turbomachinery so it became difficult to give instant answers.
      I will recommend to study turbomachinery in depth.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in October 2018.

Interview

Single Interview, They will only focus mainly on your CGPA criteria, and they will ask much about technical subjects, like communication, antenna, microwave. They will first ask simple questions and them will move much deeper into the subjects. Prepare your coursework for the same

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.