ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (New Delhi) in December 2010.

Interview

1. Direct from campus (shortlisting and interview, from IITs)
2. Central level examination -> Interview-> selection

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

Interview

Technical interview..

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult as such....focused on basics of engineering   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) in June 2010.

Interview

The panel consisted of 15 people. They started with my B.E. project. There were a lot of questions asked. Then they asked my subject of interest. There were googlies and bouncers my way but I could manage most of them. Then there were random questions. I was interviewed for around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I expressed my interest in circuit design. Then I was asked to design a circuit for something (exactly I do not remember) which was totally new to me.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Guwahati) in December 2010.

Interview

mostly people are selected by a national examination (written and then interview), but in my case ISRO had recruited from IIT campuses during placement season (interview only). I have heard that national written examinations are hard, interviews are equally brutal for some! 90% technical stuff in interview, what are your interests? your past projects, basic fundamentals etc etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the choice of CENTER (like VSSC, LPSC, SDSC-SHAR, ISAC, SAC etc). sometimes there is not much choice also. 90% of the mechanical engineering/ chemical engineering work is in Trivandrum (VSSC, LPSC) or Mahendragiri,TN (LPSC) or Shri-Harikota (SDSC-SHAR). 30-40% electrical/electronics work is in other centers in Bangalore and Ahemadabad. There are few other less known locations also!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Indore) in October 2017.

Interview

Shortlist based on Resume. Cutoff - 7.00 CPI(Top 20 among the total students applied). Interviewed by 2 people - One is probably a director and the other one is an Electrical expert
    Interview started with a simple questions about projects done during the course by director followed by random questions from entire electrical engineering by the expert. Many of the questions were from control systems and signals and systems. No use of mastering a single subject/field.

Interview Questions

• Transfer functions and response of different filters and questions related to it as you answer them   Answer Question
    • Design an Oscillator circuit by using an Op-Amp   Answer Question
    • Draw a typical block diagram of a data acquisition system   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/university. I was directly called for Interview after resume shortlisting on the basis of merit. There was no aptitude test. The interview was completely technical. Questions from core mechanical subjects like fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, etc were asked. Interview went on for 1 hour. All kinds of technical questions are asked. They check for the core knowledge of the candidates. They also ask questions based on resume.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (New Delhi) in June 2011.

Interview

documents checking thereafter interview by panel of 5 people from differet streams .full technical and little bit about my background and about isro.favorite subject and questions from that and major project in engineering

Interview Questions

• favorite subject and questions from that and major project in engineering   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical interview for 30min. If prepared for GATE then the round will sound easy. Questions were mainly from major subjects of computer science namely automara, operating systems, algorithms. Questions were comparatively easy if prepared for GATE>

Interview Questions

• questions from automata theory, digital electronics and operating systems.   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Examination and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview. Questions are based on what have you studied and type of project you have done. Higher GPA for a reputed college helps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay scale is already available in website.

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) (Bengaluru) in July 2008.

Interview

An exam followed by an interview. The interview comprises questions from your engineering domain. Most of the questions asked are conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• A technical question regarding communication between two microprocessors.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.