ITC Hotels Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ITC Hotels

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2016.

Interview

first round was g.d. , second round was personal interview and third round was final interview at headquarters.
    G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Personal interview is based on technical skill check and consist of h.r. test as well.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

• Accounting golden rules, depreciation journal entry, balance sheet, cogs, trading and p&l account concepts, normally they check accounting basics in personal interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Very strucured with several rounds . includes GD , personal interview , technical round at lower levels and personality and other tests at higher levels . psychometric tools may be used to evaluate the applicants at some stage

Interview Questions

• What is the contributution of ITC to the Tribals of jaharkhand   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Campus placement. Included test checking knowledge and intelligence, multiple group discussions and then multiple panel interviews. There were more group discussions and interviews after being shortlisted. You also need to ensure your marks were good to ensure offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2011.

Interview

The process was very elaborate. Went through about 7 rounds of interviews. But the entire process was well organized and the interviewers were very friendly and made me comfortable. The questions were mostly situation based, with very few technical questions in the first couple of rounds. They are more interested in the right attitude than your technical knowledge.Overall a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2011.

Interview

Was basic. Had joined the mgmt program for boys after 12th so most were gk and personal questions. Mostly they checked the command over language and situation handling. Was easy. The entire top management of the hotels division, including the principal of erstwhile WMI sits on the panel for the interview. Had 2 rounds. 1 in mumbai and the second in Gurgaon. The one in mumbai had a Viva, extempore and 1-on-1 with the principal. Cleared with a breeze.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineering Mangaement Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2010.

Interview

1 GD round,2 technical Interviews,1 HR interview,COO meeting. The initial GD round was a common question . The technical round mostly asked on project and engineering details like Reynolds no .
    The second technical interview was conducted at headquarters by the GM Technical and asked refrigeration questions. The HR round was a formality . Then the COO welcomed us.

Interview Questions

• They asked the questions of engineering basics. Refrigeration system etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nil

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.