ITC Infotech Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Feb 2019

2.8

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Online assessment test that had quantitative, verbal and technical section.

Group discussion round with 10 ppl in a group and 20 min time

In person technical interview for about 45 min with 2 recruiters who were asking questions alternately

Interview Questions

• riddles and basic questions about programming languages and 2 codes to write on paper   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    1. Quantitative (puzzles over the mail) anybody can clear that
    2. Technical round (that was telephonic and that too was easy to crack)
    3. HR Round ( to discuss the salary)
    4. Client Interview( That too was just a formality)
    The whole process took 10 days and it was easy to crack, it never seems that they are interviewing a 4 years experience resource

Interview Questions

• I am into mainframes so just basic questions they asked
      1. Cursor
      2. JCL basic
      3. No CICS related questions
      4. COBOL basic   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

three rounds technical,one manger round,GM round.it has taken one month to get call from hr and get a offer it has taken one more week.
    overall bad experience i have't seen this much waiting period for interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

For me interview was done by my client verifone in person for C++ in verifone office
    Some times ITC employees will do the interview in ITC building.
    discussion with ITC recruiter (Be care full with what they assure in phone is not what u get in paper)
    Salary negotiation is based on Clients capacity to offer u
    Health check-up for every new joiner is must

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Bit level operations, entire string class, working experience in embedded based development like terminals, serial cables, net boot, flash boot experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

ITC can offer good salary, but ITC recruiter do lie a lot about policies appraisal and work culture, make sure you talk about this to the HR not the recruiter who call you for interview who will tell you the actual policies.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Hyderabad).

Interview

Interview was pretty easy.Was asked basic DS and Algorithms.Questions were asked on the internship I did.HR was quite interactive and good. There were five rounds. First was MCQs. After clearing that we had a group discussoin round.It was followed by two technical rounds for selected candidates. Later was an HR round.Overall interview process was a day long but the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Problems based on sorting,Binary trees.One question on DBMS.Extracting data from the database.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Indi, Karnataka) in March 2013.

Interview

Through SKYPE.The Delivery manager contacted-I was worked in SAP domain.They don't know about single line of the product.I explained what I did in my previous projects.He replied will get soon.
    After one week-Hr called and told that I was selected!

Interview Questions

• how many projects did you worked?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't accept what you ask

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2014.

Interview

It was simple.Hiring was absurd.Recuriter makes false promises to get the candidates.They will cheat you infact. Appraisal is almost negligible in this company if i have to say worse than HCL or IBM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came at the same salary

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru) in June 2011.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One face to face technical for automation testing using qtp. General qtp qs. Then telephonic managerial and then hr round...........................................................done . Process wise it's a bit delayed.I gave the interview and forgot until I received a call from hr.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.