ITC Infotech Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ITC Infotech Associate IT Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ITC Infotech

2.7

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Online assessment test that had quantitative, verbal and technical section.

Group discussion round with 10 ppl in a group and 20 min time

In person technical interview for about 45 min with 2 recruiters who were asking questions alternately

Interview Questions

• riddles and basic questions about programming languages and 2 codes to write on paper   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment and three round of interview was done.
    1. Written aptitude (English, reasoning & maths)-it was an one hour process.
    2. Group Discussion- students who cleard the written exam, was allowed to take part in GD. Every group consisted 10 participants.
    3. Personal Interview. ( technical & HR)- After GD round, personal interview was taken.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were easy but HR questions were a bit weird.   Answer Question

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I appeared for the on campus placement drive for the company. First we had to sit for a written round which was conducted by Aspiring Minds, the test consisted of some quant, logical, verbal and programming(DSA, OOP and control flow mainly) questions. The questions were fairly easy. All the students who cleared this round were called for GD the next day.
    After the GD round, there was a technical interview round of 30 minutes, the questions asked were..

1. What is Data Structure? Linear and non linear DS. Where we use the different kinds of DS and why?(Discuss)
    2. What are pointers? Pros and Cons of pointers.
    3. What is OOP? How they are different from procedural languages?
    4. What is Software Development Life cycle?
    5. Then there was a long discussion on my projects and my role in them...

I wasn't asked any programming questions, but many of my friends were asked. All questions were easy. Mostly they were asked to implement doubly linked lists or circular linked lists.

After this round there was a HR round, typical HR questions were asked in this round...

1. Tell me about yourself...
    2. Tell me about your family background...
    3. S&W analysis of yourself etc...

After this round the final selections were made, and i was selected.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any question to be very difficult or so, all questions were very basic, they only wanted to see if our fundamental concepts were clear...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru).

Interview

Hiring process is actually very long. I first had a technical round with some basic questions. Then I had 3 online tests (Logical, reasoning, managerial). Then I had a Manager Round with questions on DB2 and problem solving capabilities. After that I had client round which was just like introduction round (strengths weakness etc). Finally I had HR round where only salary was discussed.

Negotiation

No, I was told I am offered the best in the industry

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Interview

campus recruitment
    aptitude test
    Group discussion
    Personal interview
    HR round and then technical round
    good to start your career as fresher
    easy interview
    posting will be in Bangalore mostly
    3 months training period
    QCP test and then you will be transferred to different department

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in October 2013.

Interview

Applied for Android developer position, Two round of interview first round was technical , very basics questions from lifecycle of Activites,services etc. Second round was managerial just for formality.
    HR round was worst as HR will not listen to you no negotiation nothing they will not ask you about your expectation.

Interview Questions

No hike was offered from recent salary

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview. The 1st round of the process was an initial basic online aptitude test, consisting of questions on quantitative ability, verbal ability, logic reasoning and a few questions on basics of technical ability (i.e. C and C++).

The 2nd round was a group discussion (with fairly large group sizes). The topics were related to current affairs, nothing too obtuse or abstract.

The final round was an interview with a panel of 3 company people, where both technical and HR based questions were asked. There was a fair bit of grilling based on the project that I had done. On the whole, though, the interview wasn't all that stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial stage:- The company will respond quickly for your joining after you are selected in interview
    Interview Process:- Technical Interview along with HR interview
    Work Culture:- Not very competitive work environment

Interview Questions

• The technical interview can be taken by tech lead and you can be asked in depth question of the technology you are working on.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.