ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions

Interviews at ITT Technical Institute

2.5

Community Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

All six job seekers were surprised to be part of a group interview. The group received a quick overview of the job description, a tour of the facility, and a 2-minute face-to-face with the hiring manager.

Community Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with DOR and then campus director. Applied online and interview process and questions were standard. There was a tour of the facility. Process with background check took forever. I don't believe this was a problem at the local level after working there. There is a lot of steps after it is approved beyond the local level.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and resolve   Answer Question

Community Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. They gave a tour of the facility, talked salary, finally gave the interview on a 1:1 basis. I think they were looking for someone who is really good at cold calls because they were focused on the subject.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview with campus then phone interview with headquarters

Interview Questions

• Understand for-profit schools and the challenges they face.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are have rang that they are able to offer. They can not offer higher paid then the range set by headquarters.

Associate Dean Interview

Interview

Three phone interviews and one brief face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed along with a second applicant for the same job. We were asked the same questions and heard each other's responses. Then we were asked to simulate a scenario involving how we would advise a new student to enroll at ITT. Both of us were told that we would be contacted within a week. I was not.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

One "phone interview" and an in person standardized test. An in person interview following that. To be totally honest they didn't interview me at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the pay and that was that

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Everett, WA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Need to take a personality questionnaire/test, meet with DOR and President

turn over

Admission Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a couple of other candidates. The main questions were: "Give a three-minute resume about yourself. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? Why would you make a great representative?"

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

I was called at 7:38pm for a phone interview which ended at little after 8:30pm. The face to face interview was average with behavioral based questions regarding various work situations. Afterwards, We discussed my big plans for Thanksgiving weekend as filler chatter. I was asked to complete background check and invited back for an interview with campus president the week after since it was a holiday. I was later sent an email asked to come in the day after thxgiving. (After they were well aware I would be unavaible and had family plans as per the discussion) and then to return on that Saturday. There were emails that kept saying urgent and asap, need to get you in here. Although I am flattered that they wanted to hire me I was completely turned off by the lack of respect for work life balance. If this is the interview process what would it be like if I were an employee? I decided not to move forward. I've work for many companies that are productive I'm willing to work evening and weekend hours but this was BlATENT. Upon further research I saw the BBB accreditation revoked as well a cfpb pending lawsuit and other unethical issues. I cannot work for a company that operates like that.

Interview Questions

Pending lawsuits CFPB, no BBB accreditation, bad student reviews, no respect for work life balance, office environment not even normal size cube, there were seats next to each other 3x3 no half walls, that is uncomfortable

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.