ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ITT Technical Institute Interview Questions

Interviews at ITT Technical Institute

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Interview wasn’t too complexed. General questions. Met with two persons in management. Waited about a week to hear back. Received a call after two weeks of applying online. Normal interview process.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute.

Interview

Came in for demonstration teaching. Was interviewed by the Dean and Program Chair of the department. Panel interview lasted about an hour total. Got a tour of the campus and received a contact later that week to teach the next quarter.

Adjunct Facutly Interview

Interview

Very lengthy and unsure of the entire process. It was not very clear if they were offering the job and difficult to understand the questions. It was not until I received a new higher email class that any of my questions were really answered.

Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

applied online, phone interview, chalk talk, face to face interview with director and team. Conduct background check, received letter of offer, begin 3 month training process by shadowing senior team member.

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Online websites were used to collect resumes. The candidate came to campus for a interview with Director. Candidate was also given a tour of the school. Upon completion of discussion with Director the candidate met with the Financial Aid staff.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was brief, just a phone interview. The lady was kind and attentive. She asked a lot about my previous employer. I think overall it went well. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and her demeanor on the phone. It's hard to show personality over the phone but she was very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• if I could choose an animal I was most like what would it be?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online, didn't hear from them for several weeks, to the point I figured they didn't see my resume to be a fit. HR set up a 30 minute phone call with me and had some generic questions which went over well and then set me up for a 2nd in person interview. The in person interview was done by 2 managers, and they had a list of questions they were each asking from, which took a good 45 mins. to hour. They were both very nice, which I appreciated. I've been to other interviews were managers try to bully or intimidate, which make no sense. After the 2 manager interview, I got a call later that day offering me the position. They were the most efficient and professional and friendly people I've interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions, my background and how it would relate to this position.   1 Answer

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The company had an extensive interview process. starting with a phone interview, followed by the 1st interview in person with Campus Director, then a final interview with both the Campus Director and Dean. The whole process took a total on 3 weeks including the level 2 background check.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you possess that we would benefit from   1 Answer

Negotiation

IIt was very easy. I did not have to negotiate, they paid me my asking salary request.

Career Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Interview with Director then you come back for a second interview for a panel interview where you have to conduct a presentation in front of all the directors in the building to see if you can speak clearly in front of a crowd. Then you have to go through a background and reference check takes about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to disk in front of large groups of people o or in front of a class   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITT Technical Institute (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied over the phone, interview was scheduled three days later, after interviewing with direct manager had to interview with campus director. I was offered the job three days after interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.