ITpreneurs Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ITpreneurs

1 Interview Review

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

Got a call from HR. First round was Skype. Discussion took around one hour. Interviewer was very friendly and easy going person. He made me pretty comfortable while answering to his questions, even when i was not sure about the question. Second face to face round was with some very senior person in Delhi office. This one was purely non technical discussion, and was more intended towards psychometric view point. I was asked why i left my all previous organizations. one weakness, one strength, most challenging project so far. what was challenging in that, and many more similar HR type questions. It took around 30 minutes. After this, HR turned to me with trade mark dialog, we will let you know about it. But no response afterwards.

Interview Questions

• First round - started with my introduction and my latest project details. then difference between rest and soap based web services, multi processing vs multithreading, conceptually how GIT is diff from SVN. different ways to secure web services. Benefits of using Maven. When to choose rest and when to choose soap. top down and bottom up approaches. when to choose top down and when bottom up. different methodologies like agile, waterfall etc.
    second round - discussed already in previous section.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.