Icertis Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

0.0

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Icertis (Bengaluru).

Interview

Received 2-3 mails from the HR. Post-confirmation, HR has discussed about my current profile & relocation.After few days got another call from HR that "your profile has been shortlisted, make your self-available for another telephonic round with the Manager". Interview with manager went well and they call me for F2F at Bangalore.
During F2F after waiting few hours finally got chance to meet with the Manager , he looked my resume and asked the same question which he asked during the telephonic " do you have any experience in Supply chain". I replied the same that I don't have exact experience in supply chain domain but, I have worked on Inventory, Contract management and other modules. (12 years of experience)

That's it.. HR told me , we will get back to you means you are not selected. Later I got to know that they are only looking a candidate with prior experience in the specific domain.
My simple question what they people has checked on 2 telephonic rounds? Have they gone through My resume before initiating the process?

Distributing PEN & TEA during the interview is not making you a professional organization ... Next time do proper screening of resume before wasting time of candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.