Icertis Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

Icertis Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Icertis

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icertis (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a fun interview, great questions and conversation.Spent about an hour and a half for the back to back interviews, both panels, two managers followed by two team leads.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome objections   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Icertis

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Icertis (Bellevue, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Th eprocess took 5+ weeks. It was horrible. The recruiter told me how good I was and I had great feedback from the 3 telephonic rounds. Kept checking if I have accepted any other offer. In person meeting lasted for 3 hours and I had answers to all the questions and had more experience that the role demanded. However, after multiple follow ups and weeks later I receive the standard mail that they have decided to go ahead with some other candidate. I was stunned as I was receiving positive feedback throughout the process. I ts strange. Please have some respect for people's time and give them a good rejection comment after almost selecting the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How did you work with the partners?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Simple, 4 layer interview process with smart filtering. HR first then first level call and then we were called for face to face round. In face to face you are interviewd by hiring manager HR (for cultural round) then regional head.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.