Icertis Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Icertis Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Icertis

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick but the first round was taken by the VP directly and he kept on promoting his company more than knowing what I was capable of doing.Frank opinion about being capable of serving for a higher role of Director was not taken positively and was rejected upfront. Second round by the Support Manager was good and was more meaningful and good.After this round I was asked to leave and I was pleasantly surprised. Later the feedback received from recruitment agency was not clear and it was mentioned that there was a mismatch in requirement and my profile.

Interview Questions

• Practical scenarios about dealing with the support team and customer were asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Icertis

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in April 2013.

Interview

Well managed and very detailed. There were 3-4 rounds of interview.Interview process is 360 degree process and every aspects was judged. Well managed and very detailed. There were 3-4 rounds of interview. Interview process is 360 degree process and every aspects was judged.

Negotiation

Negotiation happened, be ready with your own calculations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.