Icertis Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Icertis Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Icertis

1.0

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Icertis (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First phone call is with a woman in India who hardly speaks english. A follow up interview with someone who speaks a little more english than the first. Then weeks later saying we went with someone else. The other comments on here helped me to expect this type of behavior. I also got an email from someone else there saying thank you so much for being so open during our phone call. I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN TO THIS PERSON. Very unprofessional which was expected and poor process. This company is a joke

Interview Questions

Icertis Response

18 Dec 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent interview experience with us. We value the feedback candidates provide so we can continue to strengthen in the candidate experience we strive to deliver consistently. Company culture is a high priority for Icertis. We take it seriously. It isn’t a joke to us.

Our commitment to our FORTE core values (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution) sits at the center of our unique culture. And our commitment to respect and support each other in our efforts has been paramount in helping us create, promote and celebrate the diversity of our talent and teams at Icertis. We’re a young, global company and our growing HR team reflects the diverse Icertis family we have built over the last 9 years. We are happy to learn you were kept updated throughout the interview process and that there is always room for improvement.

As we continue to grow and hire top talent, we look for candidates who embody the core characteristics we value so highly – Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution. When feedback is shared with us by anyone - employees, customers or candidates – we see it as an opportunity to learn, grow and excel.

Other Interview Reviews for Icertis

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Icertis (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was okay I really liked it wished it was a shorter process. I will most liekly tell others to join the company it is amazing and you will enjoy working for tjis pkace I promise it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.