Icertis Senior Functional Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Icertis Senior Functional Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Icertis

3.5

Senior Functional Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Icertis.

Interview

3 step process - Online HR screening for checking background and fitment for the role, Interview in detail to understand Previous Project Experience, HR Round for negotiation and finalization of Offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Icertis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

I had one of the worst experience. No process in place, HR has no idea what is going on. The interview was arrongant. This experience showed me the difference between a Big Company and Small company. Let me explain in detail.
    1. I was blocked for my 2nd round of interview F2F from 2:30-5 pm ist.
    2. I reached on time and also I got a confirmation call from HR (I don't wanna name her).
    3. At Reception the HR came to meet me and sat to sit down at the couch and my interview will start in 10 min.
    4 . I waited, after 15 min she came and said it will take another 15 min as the Director who is going to interview is busy.
    5. After 20 min more, she came back and took me to a conference room. But that conference room was already booked by some one else. So she again took me back to reception and told me to sit.
    6. I waited there patiently. My patience was almost dying. After 30 min , she came back and took me to the same conference room.
    7. Then came the Director (The busy man). He had some initial discussion on my education and why this job. Then that guy again left. I was sitting there like a waste. He came back after 40 min and till that time any candidate will get mentally drain out.
    8. He asked few questions on my experience and the role they are offering. Then he started asking questions on my MBA. Why marketing, what was my fav sub. What do you mean by 5p of marketing and what was you most passionate about marketing. I tried to answer all but what the hell, are you interviewing me for marketing job? I completed mba 4 year back, do you think I remember everything after working for IT consulting after that?
    9. Then when he said that you have not mentioned your grade in btech and mba on cv. I told him my grades. And I qualify all the criteria that your company has laid down. But you are hiring a experienced professional and not fresher , where you are interested in college learning and grade.
    10. You have called me for a senior post. But there actions and specially the so called director behavior was totally not acceptable. You have taken interview for 30 min in bits and pieces and killed of my 3 hours time.
    11. Few suggestions to this growing company: Respect Individual and their time. Your employees shows your standard. So keep a check on them.

They didn't cleared my round 2 saying that they recommend me for a position lower and currently they don't have vacancy in that position. In round 1 , I have scored the maximum points and I was highly recommend by the interviewer. That why they scheduled my F2F the very next day. But in round 2 I was not able to give my best shot , because of your awful management of interview and behavior of your panelist.
    Learning: working with a big matured firm is better even if they pay slightly less than a firm who treats you like garbage.

Interview Questions

• Basic implementation process and out of the track marketing question.   Answer Question

Senior Functional Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icertis in October 2019.

Interview

Very well defined & process oriented interview stages. After the telephonic round, the HR followed up for next round. it was scheduled in their Pune SB road office. The interview was a daylong process, however they took very good care of all candidates i.e. from tea coffee, snacks to afternoon lunch all arranged by them. HR team ensured to share the feedback spontaneously let that be positive or negative, which was quite impressive. Overall I would give 10 out of 10 to the entire process. A huge Thanks to Monica & Priyanka from the HR team for giving a wonderful interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage difficult situations with client in previous organization?
      What do you know about cloud computing?
      What do you know about block chain?
      Implementation life cycle, few of them that i can recall   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in November 2018.

Interview

Please know that below points are with hope for betterment of process and people. Nothing personal against company or any individual involved in the process.

- Hiring process was very slow.
    - From application to interview process took quite an amount of time.
    - HRs neither inform on progress nor respond throughout the process
    - On the scheduled day, I appeared for 3 interviews with Professional Services (PS) members.
    - 4th round (after clearing PS rounds - including one with Director) was with HR
    - In the HR round, HRs collected salary documents from previous company and informed that I am selected, I should expect 1st offer in max 2-3 days
    - When I followed up after 2-3 days, no response. In the next week, they mailed I am not selected not citing any reason.
    - Why inform applicants they are selected only to inform otherwise afterwards? If there are budget constraints, be transparent and inform.
    - HRs also explained about FORTE - the "values" of Icertis and informed they live by this! In my opinion, they are neither Fair to applicants nor Open in their communication. They probably do not even respect the applicants, reason for this opinion being they do not update you, nor reply to your follow up mails. This is least one can expect.

They collected the documents, salary slips, pay structure etc. I am not sure if this is ethical. They pressurize for this until you give up. They never disclose the salary band for the position though.

Interview Questions

• How much is your current and expected salary? Details of all components.   1 Answer
    • - 3 Rounds taken by Professional Services members were good.
      - They asked relevant questions to the job profile and the cv.
      - They mentioned upfront that they want a healthy discussion rather than an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. Clear and Concise Questions in Interview. Very Insightful Interviewers with absolute focus on the requirement/position on offer and questions were very pointed towards the role on offer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Icertis (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy 3 rounds but had a dialogue and good discussion. I was called upon to Pune to have face to face discussion. The process was simple & quite professional

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.