Iksula Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Iksula Interview Questions

Interviews at Iksula

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Iksula.

Interview

Onew round, verry casual.

The interviewer was only looking for commitment, he asked about my academics, current affairs, and some technical questions. I got a response withing a day and joined within a week

German Language Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial application rejected because salary expectations were too high. Expected lots of compromises- accused of dishonesty without understanding of the situation. Instead of conflict resolution- more accusations and made to explain- along with supplementing wrong info.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to do the shifts?   2 Answers

28 Jan 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Your case was looked into by the head of our HR team. Apart from the mis-information or name calling, what came out as an outcome is that your salary expectations were pretty high and hence we wouldn't be proceeding with your candidature.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

company is good .it was walkin process.asked basic questiones the managment was good the people who took the interview were good.some javascript basic questiones asked like how to get the value using js and jquery .

Interview Questions

Iksula Response

25 Dec 2018 – GM HR

Dear Developer. Thanks for the process description. The feedback is acknowledged.

For Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

Questions from resume, was asked about projects done in college, it's working and the details regarding them. Was asked about programming languages that I could work on, if I could be a good fit to their existing projects

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects you have worked on   1 Answer

E Commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Indore) in July 2018.

Interview

Work on Microsoft Office word excel
    And good communication skills in hindi english share your work experience with company 2 round of interview first is HR round and second is Manager round then you will select I they need 15 days training

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

Had first round of telephonic interview(at peer level). Was asked leading questions like "are you into agile?", "Do you use JIRA" etc

Second round was f2f with India Delivery head who never smiled through 1 hour conversation. Meaningful and challenging questions asked though. He gave a sign off.

On a side note, got a chance to see the office. Pathetic setup and infrastructure. Can believe all crap written in the reviews.

Next, I had interview with onsite delivery manager from USA. He explained the role at large and further deep dived into the resume.

Interview Questions

Iksula Response

11 Oct 2018 – GM HR

Dear candidate.

Thanks for your comments. Yes, we're aware that our infrastructure might not be very lavish, but it is functional and we've recently upgraded it a lot. We're also looking at moving to a bigger, better office in less than a year as we're bound by contracts.

Thanks for interviewing with us though.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iksula (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

Got select through telephonic interview and was around one hour.
    It was covered every corner of the SAP Hybris. The interview was went very professional way.
    Asked the areas I was involved in the project and roles and responsibilities. Its pure Technical interview.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Aptitude test
    Technical interview
    He interview
    Will ask you general technical questions
    Some analytical quiz questions
    Some general hr questions like tell me about yourself where do you see yourself etc

Senior Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

Online Test. A product description about any product. Process was smooth and results were out quickly. Easy test. One day process, so did not have to wait for long. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your language skills?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

1st- aptitude test which consists of 31 MCQS technical(php,SQL,java,javascript),quant
    2nd-technical round-1 oops concept ,BE Project,two programs to write.
    3rd- technical round-2 database,oops concept,puzzles,one program to write
    4th-hr round-- tell me about yourself,bond of 2yrs
    Overall,it was cool..both technical interviewers were awesome!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.