Ikya Human Capital Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Ikya Human Capital Solutions

2.7

Interview

The interview was very easy. They asked me around 10 questions. It was an on-call and face to face interview process. All you need to give the interview by looking into the interviewer's eyes.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions.

Interview

First we have to face a Technical round and after getting qualify then we have to face a HR round
    Need to submit last three months payslips for offer letter

Interview Questions

• Why you choose this company for your career,
      It is off role, are you ready to do this job   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

Self introduction, what are your interests? Why this role? Took less than half a day, walked in with resume and attended the interview. Waited for 1 week for the offer letter.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Never had a interaction with the company, was selected with oracle and all the interview happened at oracle.
    these guys just act like the proper contractors. but only thing they are looking is for commission and no response or owner ship of the process or any client interactoin
    Worst experience of my life.

Interview Questions

• depends on the manager, no proper process related question.   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

First round is test on pen paper
    second round is face to face interview
    Last round is HR
    Write a program to insert a new node on given position on linked list

Interview Questions

• Write a program to insert a new node on given position on linked list   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions in July 2018.

Interview

There were only one round of interview which took a week to confirm once they confirm you can updated your documents online its self no need hard copies and there will be induction you need to attend.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

good and peaceful environmet. they were verymuch welcoming and made me feel comfortable to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview. tell abt urself and your background to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview

Interview Questions

• tell abt urself and your background to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process here is very good. And online process is very easy. and all docs are submitted online. so IKYA interview procedure is very easy. so IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION is good service provider.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

Normal Process- GD/PI. The process was very fair and the Topics were common, they wanted everyone to voice there opinion as they wanted to select the best candidates based on their communication and analysis skills.

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was good job and role clarification was given there was transperency there when questioned asked and details given about job not an hectic interview and skill was an important aspect for them

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.