Illumina Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Illumina Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Illumina

3.2

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by HR for a phone interview with hiring manager. I felt I was not sufficiently prepared to answer the questions asked. I would suggest preparing for as many questions with answer ready as possible. I have listed 4 of the questions that I remembered being asked so that others maybe prepared with answers for these at least.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you tell a customer there is nothing wrong with the machine and it is their sample that is the problem?   1 Answer
  • 2. What career advancement do you see in this position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • 3. What was the worst and best customer support you have received?   Answer Question
  • 4. Would you be bored with repetitive questions from customers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Illumina

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Illumina in September 2019.

Interview

I first did a video interview where I had to record myself answering questions. After that, a talent acquisition person reached out to me saying the hiring managers “loved my interview” and moved me up to the “short list” already and that I should be expecting an email in the following week to set up an interview. The talent acquisition person sounded very positive on the phone, gave me a lot of information on the role and told me that I would definitely hear back whether or not I’d get the position. I sent two follow up emails and never got a response. No one ever reached out to me, updated me, or informed me, if they were not moving forward with my application. I was extremely excited to be considered for this position, especially from a great company. Unfortunately, this was not a good experience and was very disappointing. I think this is very unprofessional for such a great company, especially after sounding so promising on the phone, and not even bothering to respond to any of my emails.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumina in March 2018.

Interview

It was tedious with a phone/video interview and finally a face to face one. Despite the delay between the phone interview shortlisting, the overall process was still pretty okay. However, the offer of the job came really quickly (aka the day after) .

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Illumina (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

There was first a video interview and a physical interview with the head of the departments. The offer then came 2-3 after the physical interview when I received a call from the HR department.

Interview Questions

• What do your friends think of you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.