Imagine Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Imagine Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Imagine Communications

2.1

Intern Interview

Interview

I did not have to interview. I was filling an open spit midway through summer so i did not have to go through a full process. The company is full of nice, hardworking people so I can't imagine the interview being too tough.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Frisco, TX (US)).

Interview

2 brief interviews - more social than professional. Few work questions were asked. Now I realize they wanted someone to fit in their clickish group. Very unprofessional.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had previously worked with most of the people at Imagine at a different employer so the interview was just a formality. I was hired a week later and had been there 12 years.

Interview Questions

• What was one of my strengths.   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was odd with the manager only discussing how busy they were and their travel schedule. They kept telling me about the early morning flights and red eyes that they would take so that they could get to transcoastal meetings first thing in the AM. The odd part was that the managers hand and leg were twitching during this whole saga. It was as if the life style was eating them alive.

Interview Questions

• The questions were so basic. They asked about back room operations in a television station. That were really only interested in who I knew.   Answer Question

I didn't want to live the life the manager was living.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Several Interviews with key members of different teams. Phone interview, then web interviews, more phone interviews, then in-person interviews with different team members. Also before the interview I had to fill out a questionnaire. It was a huge red flag during a final interview with a Chief Executive. He continually brought up inappropriate topics and talked about himself for an hour. It was that interview that made me know I would not accept the offer. Be careful.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted application, weeks later received invitation for a phone screen. Interviewed in person a few days later. Sent a Thank You note a few days later, then received an email the following day from the hiring manager saying I did not get the position because I didn't have the necessary background--even though the manager thought I would be fine, offered to help me with future applications, keep my resume for other positions, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where someone on the team failed to complete their task?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Frisco, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people (manager, director, VP and peer). The interviews were very easy; there were hardly any technical questions. They just asked if I had done certain things before, and the peer offered training. The process took a very long time with many delays and periods of no communications from them.

Interview Questions

• Many questions along the lines of data entry and reporting experience in Oracle.I dont remember anything specific   1 Answer

All the ladies were very nice! The recruiting process took too long. But it seemed that they were not efficient in their financial processes and they were using old software that didn't work for them all of the time. It seemed they were looking for a junior level accountant.

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imagine Communications (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple levels of rushed interviews with very basic questions. Not vey difficult. Everyone who interviewed me seemed to be multitasking and needed to be somewhere else rather than focused on the task at hand. Everyone elaborated on how hard they worked and appeared to be unhappy with their situation. It was an odd process.

Interview Questions

• Discusses hoe traffic systems work.   1 Answer

Folks that worked there told me not to come.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Imagine Communications in September 2013.

Interview

2 interviews and went very well. recruiter was eager and excited to get me started and provided excellent information on what to expect. interview with CIO went extremely well and everything seemed very respectable and good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was and we settled at a very good salary

QA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Imagine Communications.

Interview

applied through my university and got a one on one interview with a team manager. He was very nice and the 30 minute interview went very smoothly. Explained the company culture and job requirements very well and genuinely cared about my past experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.