InCred Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at InCred

3.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InCred (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

First phone interview took place and then face to face. They asked about my agency experience and then relevant experience to the position. It was in detail analysis of what all I have done related to the job and which brands I have worked with.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

Not a good process - initial round was telephonic, after which they called for interview at their Bangalore office. Interview went well and they were happy with me. But the issue was with my location, it needed around 1 and half hour journey to reach office. But travelling is not an option in big cities, it will be there for all. I told them that I will manage. Still they didn't agree. This is the first time I am seeing someone is rejecting because of distance.

I am totally unhappy with the reason. Hope they don't repeat such thing with any other candidate.

Interview Questions

• Asked to automate an application using Selenium webdriver?   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InCred (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a long interview ...all situational based and a bit of domain questions were asked specifically on employee engagement. What all work pressure scenarios can you handle and up to what extent. what sort of personality you are how do you tackle social meetups and all.

Interview Questions

• A general introduction .
      Where all ( places) I have lived for in past 25 years.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager-HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InCred (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

It's was all really good interaction. All situation based questions were asked. How would you react to if a situation comes as to address attrition and how will you tackle it in a flat structure organization if u have a probability to loose the a potential prospect and all other situations.

Interview Questions

• Do you have ability to work in a team /or individually?   1 Answer

Business Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InCred (Mumbai).

Interview

Face to Face, followed by presentation.
    Interview case study was a proper consulting assignment which would require a contract to solve. Realized after submitting the solution that they were window shopping for free ideas

Interview Questions

• Asked to create a deck on lending   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.