Increff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Increff

Sort:

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Increff (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a brief telephonic round. They asked about my projects I did. Then there was face to face round in the office. There were four rounds there. First was paper round and then 3 face to face rounds.

Interview Questions

• First was basic computer science fundamentals paper round. Second was algo round. Third was design round. Fourth was detailed projects round.   Answer Question

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Increff (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruitment agency called me and the interview get started. the first round was MCQ test. Where a list of question contain (aptitude, Sql , Selenium , linux ) related question was asked.

Interview Questions

• MCQ : Totally 38 Questions
      Question are from
      1. aptitude
      2. SQL
      3. Java
      4. Selenium
      5. Linux   Answer Question

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Increff.

Interview

First round was to solve MCQ questions which contains aptitude, SQL, Java and Selenium. Aptitude was a bit tough as you require a calculator which they won't provide.
    Then there were 2 technical discussions and that's it. They will let you know if you are selected or not in the coming future.

Interview Questions

• Basics of SQL, Java, Selenium.
      Many puzzles and questions based on your resume regarding your work and to solve some scenarios.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.