Increff Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Increff

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

The test level is of medium difficulty. One who is good in Psychometric assessment and aptitude can clear the test. For the next round I yet to be called, looking forward to it.

Interview Questions
  • have just attended the test
    Answer Question

Increff

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Increff

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and he helped me wherever I got stuck. The interview took place in google meet and I had to write code in a shared google doc and present to him.

Interview Questions
  • Basic HR questions, 1 coding question and some concepts of DSA

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

2 online test: Psychometric/logical and cs mcq. In logical round you have to solve 50 questions in 12 mins. Shorlisted can give coding round. In coding round there were different sections of mcq.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Increff (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

The company visited our campus during the beginning of October for the role of Software Development Engineer - JAVA. To beign with, there were two online tests. The first one was the psychometric assessment and the second one was the Cocubes Test. Both these tests were taken on the same day It was then followed by 2-3 interview rounds .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Increff

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Increff

Interview

It was a cool round, the interview happened around 50 minutes. First of all, there will be 2 written rounds then after shortlisting based on the results of the written test they will call you for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Data Structures 2)DBMS 3)Algorithms 4) Testing Techniques

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

Technikal interview asked mostly coding questions. They were expect involved coding question so preparing coding question will help in crack interview. Coding round we are given eligibility to select the language and there is a time limit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Increff

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Increff

Interview

There was a pyschometric test followed by cognitive assessment. 15 students were shortlisted for interviews. 1st round of interview was related to projects, guesstimates and some puzzle. In 2nd interview, they asked case study followed by guesstimates and resume related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to projects, guesstiimates and puzzles.

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

Interview was easy as I wasn't from computer science background I was a bit unprepared for the process. It was campus Drive so first it was an aptitude and technical online assessment at first. Then the shortlisted candidates were shortlisted for technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

2 written test rounds followed by a technical round and HR round. It was basic logical and verbal round . Mainly one shld be accurate and speed at analyzing the question and providing correct answer with answers because time limit will be less. you need to answer around 50 questions in 12 minutes

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Increff

Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

Round 1- Written aptitude.(We were given 12 minutes to solve 50 questions.There is no negative marking.) Round 2- Written Core Subjects.( this included dbms,oops and computer networks). Round 3- Technical Round 1 Round 4-Technical Round -2 Round 5-HR

Interview Questions
  • 1.Puzzles(HourGlass) 2.SQL( common records of two tables without using joins) 3.Projects
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews