Increff Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Increff

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Increff

Found 9 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I interviewed at Increff (Bangalore)

Interview

There were 2 test provided before the Interview process. The first round consist of basic questions of selenium and database The second round was more of a technical and managers round. The hr stopped responding after the round. It took them more than a week to revert and without any reason.

Interview Questions
  • Database queries
    Answer Question
Increff
Application

I interviewed at Increff

Interview

I applied for this job through campus placements. There are 2 written rounds and 2 to 3 interview rounds. I cleared both the the written rounds and got into the interview round. But i was rejected in the first interview round

Increff
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Increff

Interview

The company came in the college and took an online test followed by 2 rounds of interviews.One was technical round and the other was an HR round interview. Interview is all from the resume .

Interview Questions
Increff
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Increff (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

Initially they ask you to attend PI behavioural and cognitive tests, which was okay. For the first round, I had my video call interview on Saturday afternoon, the interviewer was yawning and it was so unprofessional. Please don't waste candidates time if you are not going to hire.

Interview Questions
Increff
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Increff in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied through college , the interview process is very unprofessional. The first round was on cocubes,I got selected to next round. The second round was you have to answer 50 questions in 10 minutes (near to impossible any how got selected).The final round is interview ,the interviewer is just over hyping himself that he has 16 years experience, asking questions and behaving as if I doesn't knew anything.

Interview Questions
  • waste of time if you are lucky may be you get selected even though if you are not upto the mark
Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Increff (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir) in Aug 2019

Interview

A well rounded , thorough process with focus on all crucial aspects including aptitude, algorithm design skills, and problem analyzing/solving skills. Interview process took nearly an entire day with 5 rounds. Results of all rounds were declared immediately. First round was a aptitude-cum-technical test held online. Besides an aptitude section, other sections covered important topics such as Operating Systems, Networks, DBMS, Programming Skills, Microprocessors, etc. Second and third rounds were technical interview rounds. These involved solving a set of programming problems and describing the solutions. Further, analysis of the portfolio is done and a thorough discussion of the projects and internships done by the candidate is carried out. Fourth round was a detailed HR-cum-Technical interview round. This involved multiple HR questions, puzzle problems and an involved System Design problem. Final round was a general HR interview to examine candidates personality traits, preferences, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the design of a software system to manage the parking of vehicles in a large, multi-level parking facility.
Increff
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Increff

Interview

First round was to solve MCQ questions which contains aptitude, SQL, Java and Selenium. Aptitude was a bit tough as you require a calculator which they won't provide. Then there were 2 technical discussions and that's it. They will let you know if you are selected or not in the coming future.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of SQL, Java, Selenium. Many puzzles and questions based on your resume regarding your work and to solve some scenarios.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Increff (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

A recruitment agency called me and the interview get started. the first round was MCQ test. Where a list of question contain (aptitude, Sql , Selenium , linux ) related question was asked.

Interview Questions
  • MCQ : Totally 38 Questions Question are from 1. aptitude 2. SQL 3. Java 4. Selenium 5. Linux
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Increff (Bangalore) in Jan 2017

Interview

There was a brief telephonic round. They asked about my projects I did. Then there was face to face round in the office. There were four rounds there. First was paper round and then 3 face to face rounds.

Interview Questions
  • First was basic computer science fundamentals paper round. Second was algo round. Third was design round. Fourth was detailed projects round.

Popular Careers with Increff Job Seekers