Indeed Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

it was an easy process, you apply online and they call you to get interviewed and tommy then from there you meet the manager and she individually interviews you.

Interview Questions

• How would you attend a customer that doesn't speak your language?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indeed in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screen with a recruiter the day after submitting my resume.
    While most companies list "requirements" for the job, they're usually flexible about things like work experience and degrees being interchangeable. If you don't have a degree, don't bother applying at Indeed as you're wasting your time.

Lead Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

Contacted after I applied and had a good initial phone screening, but it all went downhill from there...

The first phone interview was scheduled for Wednesday at 12PM, but nobody called. After two days I emailed the HR guy asking if there was a mixup. He then emailed back apologizing that the interviewer was very busy and couldn't make the scheduled call. No problem; so we schedule another phone interview.

That next phone interview came and went, again with no call. A couple of days went by and I emailed the HR guy again asking if there was another conflict. He did not respond for several days, but finally emailed back apologizing again. It seems the manager was very busy.

A third phone interview was scheduled, and ten minutes past the scheduled interview time I got a call! Curiously, one of the interview questions was, 'How would I handle it if one of my employees made the same mistake twice?'. I responded that everyone makes mistakes, and I would be understanding. Ironically, it was an answer that did not seem to be well received.

At this point the HR guy said he was going to send me a written test to take. However, several days passed and he didn't send it. Finally, I emailed him asking if he had forgotten to send the test...after which he promptly sent it over.

I took the test and, after a couple of weeks, he emailed me to see if I could chat that day. I responded of course...but he never called. The following day he apologized and wanted to chat again. At that point he informed me that I wouldn't be continuing in the process.

Unfortunately for him (and the interviewing manager), I am casually acquainted with the president of the company, and look forward to recounting my experiences the next time we meet.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle it if one of my employees made the same mistake twice?   3 Answers

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indeed (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

This was for a Phone Screen. The Recruiter was not prepared and did not ask any specific questions other than what did I do at my last job and was I still there. Also the recruiter skipped/no-showed for the first two appointments. I had to call into them and was already not considering the position due to lack of professional behavior.

Interview Questions

• What was my primary role in my previous position and was I still there?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indeed in November 2011.

Interview

First they gave full sales pitch of the company and then had breakfast. The first thing in the day is the programming test, gave us machines and asked to finish a task. The code is not hard but I need more time to get used to the ubuntu and set up the things so they work as expected.

Interview Questions

• Gave me eclipse on an Ubuntu machine, could not get that working.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indeed in September 2014.

Interview

Attend the career fair and talked with a recruiter from Indeed, asked a question. Then received the campus interview notification. Campus interview is a one to one interview with one tech problem, and some chat about the resume. After the campus interview, got on site notification. Currently still waiting for on site.

Interview Questions

• Two strings standing for tow lines of words, count and calculate frequency of each word in the two strings   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

Got a call the same night after speaking with a recruiter at a career fair. Had an in person interview the next day with one of their engineers. They asked a few background questions and then I was told to solve a technical problem.

Interview Questions

• find total weight of a tree of hangers   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

On campus interview. The question is not difficult, he just reviewed my resume about 10 mins and ask 2 tech question. 1. implement hash 2. remove duplicates if permit one duplicate, if permit 2 duplicates

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

Apply on campus career fair. Got a interview the next day. Ask a simple coding problem. reverse a string and a html file. input: <hi;>< output: <>ih;<.
    i didn't get the onsite.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied at a college career fair, then they gave me an in person interview. After doing decently in that they gave me an online coding question. Currently heading to Austin Texas for a full day interview and dinner. All food is paid for

Interview Questions

• The asked me a method that took in a string and return words up to the max length. There could be any amount of spaces which made it a little tricky   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.