Indegene Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Indegene Interview Questions

Interviews at Indegene

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru).

Interview

There are not one to mentions. This company calls for interview and luckily if you are able to clear it the HR will show enthusiasm to make u join asap.
    But it's been 4 months since I cleared interview for technical domain but they later told the position went on hold as BU didn't approve the same(silly they should check with BU first before interviewing the candidates)
    I had taken leave from my office and attended the interview. They took almost 5 rounds(1 written + 3 technical + HR).
    HR asked will roll out the OL and u put down the papers tomorrow.
    It's simply waste of time by interviewing here. They themselves are not sure whether they can hold any new candidate.
    They claim to be CMM level 3 company. But it doesn't follow any.
    Guys just simply ignore if u get any interview requests as they will keep calling you again and again for different positions but never roll out the OL if u clear the interview also.

It's a fake company!

Interview Questions

Indegene Response

1 Jul 2015 – Team Indegene

We appreciate the time that you spent while going through our interview process, your feedback will help us course correct internal process, & serve prospecting candidates better.
    Looking at the... More

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in February 2012.

Interview

You will first get a call from the HR team and will be called for an assignment.
    The assignment will take about one hour post which you will have 3 rounds of technical interview followed by HR Discussion. One of the technical round will be on Skype by the CTO , from US, this round was very tough to crack,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in March 2011.

Interview

First - HR round, then technical test, then 3 rounds of technical interview followed by offer discussion, then they also had a BVC. After 3 days, they sent the offer letter and discussed the break up. I had to buy out the notice period for an early DOJ, which they paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

It was walkin for Java Developers. I went for first round. It was hands-on testing. They given test for Sorting Employee details by name. Nest was 2 teechnical rounds. It was not done properly. The interview was interrupted by others because the cabin were booked by other departents.
    The company is into healthcare as there are many doctors coming there. IT section they just started.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indegene in September 2015.

Interview

The first round was a technical coding round, followed by two technical rounds, a manager round and a HR round. The interviewers were very kind and honest about sharing their experiences.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of Data Structures, Previous project experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

As soon as I enter, they asked me to fill a form consisting of name, details about company, NOTICE PERIOD etc.
    1st round was written test. They asked to write a program to sort customer names. I have written and executed and I got correct result. They told OK and asked me to wait. After half n hour they asked me about my notice period and I told 2 months. Again after some time they asked me leave for the day.

I think they need people with less notice period / immediate joiners. I have already intimated to the consultancy from which I got call and also filled a form in the beginning in which I have written 2 MONTHS as my NP. They can at least see that before calling for interview.

WASTE OF TIME.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indegene in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very good experienc e in attending the interview . It was very helpful. It took a week time for the entir interview process. the recruitment team support was good

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Indegene.

Interview

It was good ,Interview was total 4-5 round.first written test followed up 3 technical round of interview,panel was very informative and supportive.After that there was one behavior test they will mainly try to check your nature and what kind for work you like and what kind of person you are at same time they will check your communication skills as well.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

three programs needs to be done in system and show the result.
    The program will be shared to the technical interviewer who will ask on performance and best practices
    Technical Interview by lead
    Technical Interview by Manager
    Managerial Interview by Director of department
    HR Round
    All rounds completed in one day.

Interview Questions

• Spring and Hibernate questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

"Waste of time ", first day they called for machine test which i cleared after which they told they will give a call for next round , gave 3 rounds of technical interview again I was told they will call for final round , In final round again some 2 rounds of technical interview which i was able to clear , finally they said they will be sending offer letter but instead of sending offer letter they gave new excuses every week for why they are delaying in sending offer letter (I was irritated at the end , either Yes or No will do) , this whole thing went for almost a month , finally I had to tell them not to send offer letter as I was so much irritated because of HR and I wasted my time and energy in attending interview almost every week.

Interview Questions

• .net Mvc, sql, javascript , jquery .   1 Answer