IndiGo Airlines Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IndiGo Airlines

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

Interview conducted by InterGlobe Aviation Pvt. Ltd. (IndiGo Airlines) for PLM GET. Aptitude test followed by 2 rounds of interview at the campus. Final round of interview at IndiGo Gurgaon Office with senior management. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join IndiGo?
    2 Answers

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

I took the interview in Chennai. It was quite easy. Since wasn't a resident of Chennai I wasn't got selected I think. Interview process was very easy and simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

I attended my interview yesterday (in Chennai) along with 100 other candidates. The hospitality was fair and we were guided well throughout the process. They several stages to filter the candidates and I was certain that EXCELLENT Communication & bold Personality was one of the key parameters the panel were looking for among the candidates. Overall a Happy day to end with !!!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self intro ? 2. Roles of various departments in INDIGO ? 3. Why Aviation ?

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

It was good they were very friendly they ask about my hobbies family backgrounds about my project and basic mechanical engineering questions. They ask me were i can relocate or not and could work in shifts or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had 2 rounds in total. Both of them are face to face round. Both the rounds were very easy, You just need to have a manageable communication skill,and some knowledge about the job you're applying for.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

first round will be self introduction or group discussion then second round will be HR and then if you get selected you will get a call for final HR

Interview Questions
  • self introduction ? reason of leaving previous company ?? why want to join indigo ?? salary expectations ? passport status ?
1 person found this interview helpful

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

They hire through walk in interview. And have different rounds. In which you have to qualify . You should be Fully groomed and have good communication skills and build the confidence to succeed. U should have 155 cm height atleast and height proportional to it . Thats it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines

Interview

They have taken 2 rounds . First was gd then individual round . I got rejected in the 2nd round . I don't know why , I spoke very well ..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines (Mumbai) in Apr 2020

Interview

The interview place as crowded and it took more than 12hours. It seems they got much more people than expected. But the experience was good and the hr's ere friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at IndiGo Airlines (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process is pretty good. They conduct four rounds for the cabin crew interview: 1. Introduction round- you will be called in groups and asked for brief introduction for yours. 2. Group discussion- This can be in the group of 10 or 20 (depends on no. of candidates applied) A General topic will be given on the spot and you have to speak about 5- 10 mins both in English and Hindi language 3. Medical round- height, weight, eyesight, reading skill scars on face and legs will be checked 4. Final HR - this will be casual discussion for the job confirmation related to further training process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself in brief.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews