India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. Interview Questions

Interviews at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt.

2.8

Interview

direct face to face and received an offer within a week from then . The interview was with the VP of purchase, the senior manager and the MD of purchase so things can be a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• Who had the biggest volume sales ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The written test and HR round was easy. The technical interview was a bit tough if you don't have basic knowledge specially in Linked List, Queues, JDBC etc. They sometimes confuse you by asking if what you are saying is right or not. You have to be solid on your basics on the minimum.

Interview Questions

• Questions on JDBC, Circular linked list, print 1-100 without using loop   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Chennai).

Interview

There are 4 round of interview with the very first round being a telephonic interview by the department head followed by HR interview. Once you are through these 2 rounds you have a FTF interview with department head and then VP. Overall great and smooth interview process.

Assembly Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Chennai) in August 2017.

Interview

Good communication skills ,3c&5s,FIFO,POYE YAKE, production line incharge ,reworked,problem solving,. old change,

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (New Delhi).

Interview

HR calls directly and you will be interviewed twice. One round by Zonal Head and the last by VP Sales and after confirmation either to Chennai or Surajpur Plant for initial training

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview, mostly similar questions asked at all three levels.Interview was conducted by HR, by Regional manager and then by national manager.then by more epeople and more people

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself??What is your biggest achievement.How will you add value to company.Situational problem etc.How comfortable are you in mNC??wanted to know the truth   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

a written test which will be followed by by the technical interview from the HOD of department.
    If you are selected HR person will call you for a HR interview followed by company offer & negotiation & your acceptance of IYM offer.

Interview Questions

• about current Job Profile & reason for change   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Manipal) in September 2015.

Interview

They had come for candidates in 3 deptatments-DESIGN, MAINTAINENCE and INDRA. First round was a general aptitude and technical round. Comprised questions mainly from Automobile Engg., Thermodynamics, Engg.Graphic terms. Next round was the GD round which was a general topic. Final round was an interview. It was a mixture of technical and HR. Focus more on your strengths and weaknesses, products of Yamaha etc.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a written round conducted initially used as a screening process . There were 15 aptitude questions (very easy), 10 verbal and reasoning questions (easy again) and 25 technical questions which were not just your text-book questions but checked your general awareness.
    Overall the test was simple.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at India YAMAHA Motor Pvt. (Chennai) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring mechanical engineer for power train operation, 3 interviews was there like written test,technical interview, HR interview and Bonus will declare as per the company standard and work culture is good.

Interview Questions

Annual pay was very low comparing with current industry.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.