IndiaNIC Infotech Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndiaNIC Infotech Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IndiaNIC Infotech

3.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

The Process was extremely smooth and professional. The moment to steep into the company you feel you are in different world. Well firstly I got a Call from HR executive and my first round was scheduled. With my first personal interaction with the HR team I got a confidence I'm at a right Place. Going Further they scheduled Technical and Sales Interviews where I was asked about my technical Knowledge and the the experience I had with Sales.

Interview Questions

• What steps will you take to solve the Change Request features which Client demands after project completion and before the final payment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IndiaNIC Infotech

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

3 rounds of interview were conducted. A very professional and streamlined approach by the management and the HR team. Complete transparency in the process. There was a detailed discussion on my previous experience and the skill sets. How my previous experience has been and how I foresee my professional growth moving forward with IndiaNIC.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to join IndiaNIC team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.