Indian Overseas Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Overseas Bank

Sort:

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Interview

written test followed by interview

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank (Bhubaneswar) in June 2012.

Interview

No comments

Interview Questions

Job security perhaps was not there

Asst Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank in January 2014.

Interview

Clear ibps test and once u get selected and be in rank list u will be called for interview. Be confident in interview and if you don't know it do let them know honestly .

Asst Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank (Chennai) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by General Manager, Personnel Manager and Deputy General Manager (Singapore) for overseas posting. Since I was having successful employment history, they did not ask many questions. I was one of their best Credit Manager with experience of over 16 years at that time.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go to Seoul, South Korea? If not, which place is preferred - Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank.

Interview

The Hiring is done through a common written exam(CWE) conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) and a common interview.The test has 5 sections English Reasoning QA GA and computers. The interview is conducted by a panel consisting of various bank executives.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring though ibps process, one written exam and thereafter one interview which if cracked will get you placed in a PSB based on national ranking. entry is very much in public domain, exams conducted through advertisements,interview process was pretty simple ,conducted via a panel interview format. Most of the interview is on basic banking knowledge like KYC and Financial inclusion.

Interview Questions

• Why would i work in a rural branch being studied in elite education intitutes ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank (Chandigarh) in February 2010.

Interview

Simple questions about hobby. Sum regarding finance were asked. overall easy and not very importaqnt for final tally. written matters most. bank is for losers. who know how to lick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank (Bhopal) in June 2011.

Interview

The recruitment process was lengthy as it generally happens while applying for a Public Sector Organization: it went through multiple phases like CV's Shortlisting followed by an interview then Induction Program and took about 6 months from the date of applying till final Joining.
    About people office and work culture, everything seems to be getting upgraded as generally people have a perception that they find oldies in banks , but nowadays the scenario is changing as lot of young generation is getting into the organization.

Interview Questions

• What value addition will u put into the organization for improving the Customer Service?   Answer Question
    • With such a stiff competition in the market, how will you increase the customer-base ?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank.

Interview

It was very nice . All the interviewers were very cooperative and cordial. Questions asked were basically from my stream and few banking basic knowledge. It was easy. They see confidence and attitude and dnt test ur knowledge in interviews so stay focussed.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indian Overseas Bank in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy. asked general awareness questions .....some banking questions like what is saving account, what is current account, what is difference between saving and current account, what is difference between FDI and FII.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.