Indian Railways Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Railways

Anonymous Employee in Gonda

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Indian Railways (Gonda) in Jun 2021

Interview

Referral of any railway employee Interview with principle of the training centre of NER diesel loco shed Then they give classes for knowledge. Thebprovide certificate for 1 month on completion of the internship or training

Interview Questions
  • Engines , gears , brakes , parts ,loco
    1 Answer

Indian Railways

Application

I interviewed at Indian Railways

Interview

3 rounds 1 round-written test 1 round-TR 1 round-HR written test was conducted online.There were 3 rounds: first round was pseudocode round second round was english test third round was gaming round pseudocode test was easy,english was medium

Interview Questions
  • Branch wise core questions,basic C language questions,general questions

Indian Railways

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indian Railways

Interview

the interview was conducted by UPSC, testing passion for public service mostly. technical knowledge is also checked alongside. it was a great experience and the interviewers were very cordial and knowledgable.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Indian Railways

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Railways

Interview

It was a written exam depending on the marks you get you will get a depending on the region you get and the marks you secure you will get your position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Patna, Bihar, Bihar) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was based on 2 CBTs. After that joining letter came. Documents verification, medical tests completed. We were sent to training institute after that. Th eclassroom training consisted of 24 days.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was done only after the training completion(before we're posted permanently).

Indian Railways

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Indian Railways

Interview

You have to clear the written tests and then Computer Basted Eligibility test, then the board shortlists candidates for the personality interview. The written test is easy but the sheer number of applicants is large, interview questions are available online as well, so preparation does not require coaching.

Interview Questions
  • Indian Railway related questions as well as management and accounting related questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Railways (New Delhi)

Interview

UPSC takes interview. Member along with 3 technical experts. Candidates are selected after written exam. It is held in two stages, preliminary which consists of objective questions & mains that comprises subjective questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Secunderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Secunderābād) in Mar 2017

Interview

First need to qualify in Computer based test conducted by the railway board. And then have to attend for Medical and document Verification. After few you will be visited for background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Calcutta)

Interview

Those who sit to take interview are incompetent beings too. They just ask question set beforehand and have got no idea of the stuffs they are asking questions on. The interview and examination processes are just a drama, a huge pose. I don't like to pose and dislike posers and frauds, so I felt disgusted being interviewed by a bunch of jokers.

7 people found this interview helpful

Indian Railways

Application

I interviewed at Indian Railways

Interview

no interview. i is purly based on merit... exam is very easy..there are questions from all engineering streams.there are question on aptitude genral sciences bio physics chemistry maths n all..paper was easy..only basic questions were there

9 people found this interview helpful