Indian Railways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Indian Railways Interview Questions

Interviews at Indian Railways

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indian Railways.

Interview

the interview was conducted by UPSC, testing passion for public service mostly. technical knowledge is also checked alongside. it was a great experience and the interviewers were very cordial and knowledgable.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Railways.

Interview

It was a written exam depending on the marks you get you will get a depending on the region you get and the marks you secure you will get your position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Indian Railways.

Interview

You have to clear the written tests and then Computer Basted Eligibility test, then the board shortlists candidates for the personality interview. The written test is easy but the sheer number of applicants is large, interview questions are available online as well, so preparation does not require coaching.

Interview Questions

• Indian Railway related questions as well as management and accounting related questions   Answer Question

IES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Railways (New Delhi).

Interview

UPSC takes interview. Member along with 3 technical experts. Candidates are selected after written exam. It is held in two stages, preliminary which consists of objective questions & mains that comprises subjective questions.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Secunderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

First need to qualify in Computer based test conducted by the railway board. And then have to attend for Medical and document Verification. After few you will be visited for background check.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Kolkata).

Interview

Those who sit to take interview are incompetent beings too. They just ask question set beforehand and have got no idea of the stuffs they are asking questions on. The interview and examination processes are just a drama, a huge pose. I don't like to pose and dislike posers and frauds, so I felt disgusted being interviewed by a bunch of jokers.

SSE/Pway Interview

Interview

no interview. i is purly based on merit...
    exam is very easy..there are questions from all engineering streams.there are question on aptitude genral sciences bio physics chemistry maths n all..paper was easy..only basic questions were there

ADEN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Railways (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

Conducted by the UPSC government commission. A panel of 8-10 people related to your engineering field asks technical as well as managerial questions, with a few percentage of personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you give the ESE exam one more time?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indian Railways (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

i was called though speed post letter and location was given .before that i had already applied online . My friend had refereed me to fill that form .He didn't get selected where as i was selected .It was only the internship which we did for 6 month.

Interview Questions

• nothing as such only the basic quiz type   1 Answer

JE P Way Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khordha, Odisha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Khordha, Odisha) in August 2015.

Interview

No interview, only written exams and medical tests were done for selection. Now there are two rounds of online written exams are conducted for final selection instead of one as it was before.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.