Indian School of Business Manager - Admissions and Financial Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Indian School of Business

1 Interview Review

2.0

Manager - Admissions and Financial Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Indian School of Business (Hyderabad) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through a referral. Preliminary HR interview followed by 3 rounds of interactions with the Senior Manager and 1 round with the Director.

The interview process took over a period of 4 months (July - November 2015) which itself is an indication of no clarity on the process. With regard to professionalism, this is the worst organization that I interviewed with ever. They verbally make an offer without anything on paper. Several messages and calls later, they keep asking you to "have patience" and provide other sanctimonious suggestions such as "we encourage you to look for other jobs if our offer is delaying you".

From my understanding, they generally hire ISB graduates with no offers from visiting companies during placements. It is a surprise how utterly incapable they will be of holding a job themselves. They can't hold a conversation with integrity - they lie, delay things and leave you in muck.

My suggestion, Keep Away!

Interview Questions

• Q: Reasoning behind shift of job
    Q: Role related suitability questions
    Q: PPT presentation suiting the job role   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.