Infibeam.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infibeam.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Infibeam.com

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com in August 2013.

Interview

Written test which is a technical test including C, DS, DBMS and OS. No aptitude test. There will be an algorithm to solve, you have to write code in a language which you prefer (C, C++, JAVA).

Written test will be followed by three rounds of interviews. All are technical interviews. They will ask questions from all the subjects, projects mentioned in your CV and algorithms to solve.

Interview Questions

• as such none. You should have basic knowledge for almost all other subjects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Pune) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through college in July 25 2014.
    Aptitude test was of 30 marks. mostly questions were on Java, dbms. aptitude was of 10 marks. Paper coding round was there.Then I had 2 technical Interviews and 1 HR.
    mostly questions were on Data Structures and dbms queries.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation as i was fresher.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Infibeam.com in July 2014.

Interview

Pre-placement talk,then technical aptitude containing 30 questions mostly on java,cn,dbms and 10 on aptitude.
    After that on question for coding using paper-pencil
    after shortlisting,2-3 rounds of technical and HR interviews
    They will offer you the job letter in evening.
    Language of coding doesnt matter,they will see the logic.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com in September 2014.

Interview

first a written test is taken which contains only technical question mainly from C,C++, data structures, and core java .then a coding test is taken in C or java..after that a series of technical interviews.they have no focus on HR interview or anything...they will only judge you on the basis of your technical knowledge and coding skills

Interview Questions

• codes are simple but they want your code to run as per prefixed time and space complexities.i was asked to write a code to search a number nearby any number in a fixed BST...and other such codes containing linked list, stacks and queues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

1st Written round : aptitutde + psuedo code
    -time based aptitude pusedocaodse was later asked to explain in the technical round
    3 technical interviews :Algorithms and data structures
    -the projects listed in the resume were asked about thoroughly.
    1 HR
    -what is your objective ? why infibeam

Interview Questions

• In all the technical rounds they were trying to test how quickly you can modify your algorithm is=f the requirement changes slightly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was allowed since it was on campus.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, the last one was a bar raiser. They mostly concentrated on puzzles, algorithms and data structures and databases (sql queries). The best part is it feels more like a discussion and you will be guided towards the answer. If you pick it up from there, that's all they'll be looking for.

Interview Questions

• Some question on database indexing and how it is done.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have much to negotiate, I was joining as a fresher just out of college.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Ahmedabad) in September 2014.

Interview

Company came on campus. Three interviews in college and one telephonic interview. Interviews were quite long, 3 to 4 hours in all. They don't expect correct solution but they just want to check your approach. I got the offer in 3 days and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm based. Questions were on linked list, stack , queue, hashing and trees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Chennai) in September 2015.

Interview

There were totally 4 rounds. The first round consisted of written mcqs and 2 coding questions.Around 10 to 15 of us were shortlisted for the interview rounds. In the first tech interview, questions on SQL and some other db questions were asked. Some problem solving ques were also asked. In the second tech interview, questions on datastructures and puzzles were asked. In the last round, one tree problem was asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Coimbatore) in July 2016.

Interview

First round consist of 20 technical aptitude in C output question,Data Structure,DBMS,Operating System,Computer Networks and two paper coding second round,third round,fourth round technical HR...I selected for the second round and got rejected on that round :-(

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Coimbatore) in August 2014.

Interview

Oncampus placement drive.
    4 technical rounds.
    Topics from DS, Algo, DBMS and puzzles.
    As I'm not good in DBMS they offered me intern position.
    Concentrate more on the above 4 topics.
    The whole interview took place at my college from mng 11 to nit 8pm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.