Infibeam.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Infibeam.com

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Interview

Worst experience. Wasted Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1800 for office leave + Rs. 200 for travel expenses) for an idiotic experience.

Very basic F2F technical round.

Practical test from their live tasks.

For 6-8 Hours task they ask you to complete in 3-4 Hours.

Provides you an un-configured system, you need to install every dependancy by yourself which definitely eats your 45-60 mins. Now you have to complete your test 3 hours. You have to complete it 100% else ready for bargain in your salary.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview comprised of 4 Rounds, starting with a written round(aptitude, technical aptitude, coding), followed by 3 technical rounds. At the start of each technical round, I was first asked to introduce and describe myself following which the coding questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• R-1)Aptitude, Arrays, Linked lists (2 coding questions)
      R-2)Various questions on Trees, MySql, Resume (4-5 coding questions)
      R-3)File structures, Mathematical Induction, Data structures etc (2-3 coding questions)
      A puzzle type question :
      Say you are on a long trip from Srinagar to Kanyakumari, at any point of time how would you determine a list of 5 nearest restaurants. Given there are multiple billion restaurant names and coordinates available and any finite amount of preprocessing is allowed to give an optimal solution.
      R-4)Dynamic Programming, Arrays, Trees etc (4-5 coding questions)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was nothing but a test of mind and knowledge of computer science and other languages such as python and all. You may wanna learn that if you want a job

Wordpress Developer Interview

Interview

Good for skills review in face to face interview round but they didnt consider accuracy and technical ability in the practical test

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infibeam.com.

Interview

1st round taken by HR person (obliviously a girl who atleast know how to behave) and 2nd round technical by some random arrogant guy. If your experience is more than his, then they start behaving rudely. If you don't know something or not 100% perfect about their own website then they might start wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask any technical question but get their assignment done by you from home.   1 Answer

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in April 2018.

Interview

Very poor management and so much time taking interview process also asking for many personal documents. very lengthy interview and after that take so much time to revert back. During interview there are not asking for a water very poor management

TYPO3 Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Ahmedabad) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through contacting HR over Linkedin. The process took 2 weeks. First Round Technical Telephonic was very simple and I feel It was Just for formality. Second Round I interviewed at Infibeam Gift City in April 2017. They gift city is Extremely Remote Place and that If you don't have vehicle its expensive to reach there. They wanted 18+ hours of task to be complete in 1.5 Hours. Please prepare as they take the whole day for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They Gave me tasks to
      1) Create Login System based on Seller and Admin Account with ACL Mechanism and all Validation at Server side and Javascript too.
      2) The seller can Add Product. Once added it should not be duplicated
      3) Admin can control the seller account and all the products.
      and many other 3 to 4 task with all server side and javascript side validation with DB design and Basic User Interface.

It's not possible such task to complete in 1.5 hours though they extended to 1 hour.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infibeam.com.

Interview

Supposed to have been 3 rounds of interviews, ended up with 4 rounds that had 3 technical interviews and 1 hr round. The good part was that there was not much of waiting time

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Chennai) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was written test. 20 aptitude questions and programming questions .1st question is easy that question is height of binary tree, . 2nd question is string program.I got shortlisted in that round .Next is technical round there he ask 1 mathematical problem and sql questions and difference between linked list and arrays like that . I didn't clear this round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Coimbatore) in July 2016.

Interview

First round consist of 20 technical aptitude in C output question,Data Structure,DBMS,Operating System,Computer Networks and two paper coding second round,third round,fourth round technical HR...I selected for the second round and got rejected on that round :-(

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.