Infibeam.com Business Development Manager - Rewards Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infibeam.com Business Development Manager - Rewards Interview Questions

Interviews at Infibeam.com

1 Interview Review

Business Development Manager - Rewards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infibeam.com (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

I was a newbie to the industry and the platform. I believe e-commerce still being fairly new, not to mention the niche, it is important for people to be smart and have a flair for systems, processes, tools and technologies. Being B2B, of course, means that you ought to have the business acumen too.
2 lengthy interviews which covered backgrounds to the then job role and also spanning some IQ tests, and a promise that the role assigned was going to be dynamic had me through. I also have to add that during the course of the next 1 year, I did witness immense growth for Infibeam too. The core team was still being set up, which finally came together. I knew it at the interview itself that being spearheaded by one of the finest leaders, it would give me a chance to refine my abilities.

Interview Questions

• There weren't a lot of technical questions asked, since I was still a newbie to the industry. But yes, given the essential ecommerce structure, I was asked how processes appear/are, and how various departments activate themselves through various processes, beginning from the time the order is placed.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.