Infinity Consulting Solutions Information Security Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Infinity Consulting Solutions

1 Interview Review

5.0

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from ICS recruiter about a position at a financial organization in NYC and let her know I wasn't interested in working for that company. Two weeks later I was driving to my office and got another call from a guy at ICS regarding the same position. Let him know several times I wasn't interested but the guy was persistent. I had to say "thank you" and disconnect. A few minutes later I got a message from him through LinkedIn:
"I did have another role to speak about, but since you hung up on me, and acted very small minded on the call; I don't think I would want to work with you even if you were interested in the role. I suggest you change your attitude towards recruiters and interviewing in general. You currently employed with a sinking ship, and I can guarantee you that you will need the help of a recruiter sooner than later. I wish you the best with your job search,and you anger issues".
I got back to one of the senior executives of the company immediately and resent him this message. At the end of the day I got a call from him. He said he had spoken to the guy, and it was not a typical situation for them, etc. And added that ICS had failed to place me in the past on a few occasions likely due to lack of expertise on my side (?!), and that I would never get a call form ICS in the future.
That's all. No apologies. Nothing.
My conclusion: the company has no ethics standards, extremely unprofessional.
To me ICS no longer exists.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.