Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Three or four calls and that was about it. Lots of emails with a recruiter and interviewers for scheduled calls and virtual interviews over what was about a 3 week process. The interviews were beyond easy and made me think that either they asked easy questions, I’m smart, or they did not prep that long for the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2020.

Interview

It was broken up into 2 processes. First was Technical/Analytical. It was a rapid fire of OOP questions. Then I had also stated that I had SQL and Python experience, so they asked me questions about that too. There were about 30 questions asked within a timeframe of 30 minutes. Then analytical was basically just situations questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. Then had a web interview with two managers which consisted of a technical and behavioral interview. I was able to answer all of the technical questions correctly which was about OOP.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview where I was asked general questions about myself and qualifications. Then asked about the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. What I know about different systems associated with project management and the US healthcare system.

I had a second interview over zoom, with three other people who seemed to live out of the country. There videos were turned off so the only thing I could see was a black screen while they interviewed me with my video on. They seemed very condescending asked me more in depth questions about healthcare systems. It seemed extremely unorganized and I didn't know who I was talking to or who was asking the questions.

At the end they told me that they had other people to interview and I would hear back later. I heard nothing for awhile so I emailed the interviewer/recruiter and received no response.

Interview Questions

• Name and describe the different types of medicare programs.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Two interviews, same day, with two different employees. Mainly, went through my resume and questioned each internship, project, technical skills listed. Tested my skills in critical thinking and composure, by testing my responses. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are you here? (difficult to decipher, but in context, why are you in a MSBA program at the school you chose)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2018.

Interview

Two interviews - one focused on you, your resume, how your experiences relate to the job, and basic questions related to programming; the second assesses your aptitude for problem solving and understanding of how to apply programming principles (it is also largely influenced by your resume and what you say you know).

Interview Questions

• Interview one - Tell me about yourself. Can you explain why you prefer WebAPI over MVC? How did you implement restful architecture in your API design?

Interview two - Questions and hypothetical scenarios that increase in complexity as the interview proceeds.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Fairly quick process. Initial pre screen phone call to discuss work history, relocation, basic info etc. this was followed up by a Skype interview that lasted about 1.5 hours. Very technical with topics of discussion ranging from all types of SAP software, blockchain, cloud, robotics, python, waterfall, and SQL. This was then followed about an economics discussion regarding calculating GDP, inflation, and differences in micro and macro approaches.

Overall I did not think it went well and was much more in depth than I had been anticipating, but I received an email a few days later that I had been shortlisted for the position and send a few documents to fill out. Later that week I received a call to confirm basic information and was offered the position.

Offer was average, but I got the feeling that they were mass hiring because I never spoke to a manager and did not do great in the interview. Turned it down due to better offers with more engaged/professional companies.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

1.) Phone screening with recruiter(relevant skills and personality)
    2.) Aptitude test(online quiz with an hour allotment)
    3.) Technical Interview with two highly experienced interviewers using GoToMeeting. DO NOT TRY TO BS THESE GUYS, JUST SAY "I DON'T KNOW" or explain to the best of my knowledge. (Interview broken into 2 parts...[part a: technical- many questions about programming concepts]...[part b: personality and teamwork questions]). Within a day or two you'll hear back from H.R.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 i n t e r v i e w r o u n d s , o n e i s t e c h n c a l a n d h r

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2018.

Interview

A LinkedIn connection offered to refer me out of the blue as they were hiring. Had a consultant reach out around 3 days later. Scheduled a 30 minute phone screen, which went better than Ok. Said she would get back to her manager on hiring. No response after a week. Followed up the following week, got a response back about being on leave. Followed up the week after, no response. It's been about 2 weeks.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.