Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and one onsite interview

Interview Questions

• project based situational questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Campus interview. It was easy to clear Technical interview for a beginner level of SAP position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Process flow in SAP specific module
      2. Good if you know about Tables, t-codes   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Campus Interview. Shortlist of candidates provided by company directly. Behavioral questions and details of previous projects and technologies worked on. Fairly easy interview if you are honest with your responses. Details around projects can also be shared.

Interview Questions

• About handling conflicts in teammate who tends to disagree with you all the time. How will I go about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate in campus offer. The package is fixed based on role and years of experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Interview Questions

• How many Fans are there in this room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable,

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a 40 minute interview that was a split between technical and behavioral. Comparatively, the interview wasn't too stressful, but studying coding basics like OOP and programming motifs will help.

Interview Questions

• Describe OOP, and what does it consist of?   1 Answer
    • From what you listed about OOP, what does each element of OOP do?   Answer Question
    • If you wanted to run a bit of code continuously, but you don't know a set number of times this needs to happen, how would you accomplish this?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty fair interview with straight forward questions asked by similar companies. Interviewers were polite and understanding when I had to ask them questions. I didn't know some of the questions so I had to skip them. They told me the position I would be offered would be for beginners and the salary would be matching the skill level. When I did receive the offer, I personally felt it was too low considering the location change I have to make.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

One round of webcam interview with two interviewers - very detail oriented questions about resume, business analysis, methodologies, and diving into specific scenarios. Great part is that they do not wait - as the interview did go well, they made an offer about an hour or two later on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to prepare on Agile/waterfall methodologies and how to approach corner case scenarios at work when difficulties present themselves   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Skype interview involving 2 interviewers, one of whom asked numerous questions about programming, and the other who asked questions from my resume. The questions were tailored to match the programming skills I had written on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Name the 4 main properties of OOP   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

After applying they called a few days later for an interview. The interview was with two employees through webcam consisting of technical questions and behavioral. Very laid back. Easy process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.