Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Smooth Interview. Two parts -- Culture and Technical. Be prepared to talk what is on your resume. Be yourself and relax. I did not accept it....because the hr team seems extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why this role and infosys.
    Walk me through this problem....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, we had a simple phone screening. Then I had to complete a personality type assessment, after which I was scheduled for a video interview with two people. Overall, the process was straight forward. My advice, prepare on the basics of OOP and ask follow up questions, there are different kinds of stacks we deal with in tech! Doing that sort of thing and you ought to do just fine with the technical side, for the behavioral side, relax, and be yourself and friendly.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

My interview process was at my school and was only 1 round. But I heard if you weren't interviewed by someone in the division you wanted to be in you would do a second with them.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do at Infosys? Why technology consulting? Let me hear a little about yourself.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Three or four calls and that was about it. Lots of emails with a recruiter and interviewers for scheduled calls and virtual interviews over what was about a 3 week process. The interviews were beyond easy and made me think that either they asked easy questions, I’m smart, or they did not prep that long for the interview.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2020.

Interview

It was broken up into 2 processes. First was Technical/Analytical. It was a rapid fire of OOP questions. Then I had also stated that I had SQL and Python experience, so they asked me questions about that too. There were about 30 questions asked within a timeframe of 30 minutes. Then analytical was basically just situations questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. Then had a web interview with two managers which consisted of a technical and behavioral interview. I was able to answer all of the technical questions correctly which was about OOP.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview where I was asked general questions about myself and qualifications. Then asked about the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. What I know about different systems associated with project management and the US healthcare system.

I had a second interview over zoom, with three other people who seemed to live out of the country. There videos were turned off so the only thing I could see was a black screen while they interviewed me with my video on. They seemed very condescending asked me more in depth questions about healthcare systems. It seemed extremely unorganized and I didn't know who I was talking to or who was asking the questions.

At the end they told me that they had other people to interview and I would hear back later. I heard nothing for awhile so I emailed the interviewer/recruiter and received no response.

Interview Questions

• Name and describe the different types of medicare programs.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Two interviews, same day, with two different employees. Mainly, went through my resume and questioned each internship, project, technical skills listed. Tested my skills in critical thinking and composure, by testing my responses. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are you here? (difficult to decipher, but in context, why are you in a MSBA program at the school you chose)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2018.

Interview

Two interviews - one focused on you, your resume, how your experiences relate to the job, and basic questions related to programming; the second assesses your aptitude for problem solving and understanding of how to apply programming principles (it is also largely influenced by your resume and what you say you know).

Interview Questions

• Interview one - Tell me about yourself. Can you explain why you prefer WebAPI over MVC? How did you implement restful architecture in your API design?

Interview two - Questions and hypothetical scenarios that increase in complexity as the interview proceeds.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Fairly quick process. Initial pre screen phone call to discuss work history, relocation, basic info etc. this was followed up by a Skype interview that lasted about 1.5 hours. Very technical with topics of discussion ranging from all types of SAP software, blockchain, cloud, robotics, python, waterfall, and SQL. This was then followed about an economics discussion regarding calculating GDP, inflation, and differences in micro and macro approaches.

Overall I did not think it went well and was much more in depth than I had been anticipating, but I received an email a few days later that I had been shortlisted for the position and send a few documents to fill out. Later that week I received a call to confirm basic information and was offered the position.

Offer was average, but I got the feeling that they were mass hiring because I never spoke to a manager and did not do great in the interview. Turned it down due to better offers with more engaged/professional companies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.