Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Mar 2019

2.8

182 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and one onsite interview

Interview Questions

• project based situational questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Interview Questions

• How many Fans are there in this room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable,

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Campus Interview. Shortlist of candidates provided by company directly. Behavioral questions and details of previous projects and technologies worked on. Fairly easy interview if you are honest with your responses. Details around projects can also be shared.

Interview Questions

• About handling conflicts in teammate who tends to disagree with you all the time. How will I go about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate in campus offer. The package is fixed based on role and years of experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Campus interview. It was easy to clear Technical interview for a beginner level of SAP position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Process flow in SAP specific module
      2. Good if you know about Tables, t-codes   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Fairly quick process. Initial pre screen phone call to discuss work history, relocation, basic info etc. this was followed up by a Skype interview that lasted about 1.5 hours. Very technical with topics of discussion ranging from all types of SAP software, blockchain, cloud, robotics, python, waterfall, and SQL. This was then followed about an economics discussion regarding calculating GDP, inflation, and differences in micro and macro approaches.

Overall I did not think it went well and was much more in depth than I had been anticipating, but I received an email a few days later that I had been shortlisted for the position and send a few documents to fill out. Later that week I received a call to confirm basic information and was offered the position.

Offer was average, but I got the feeling that they were mass hiring because I never spoke to a manager and did not do great in the interview. Turned it down due to better offers with more engaged/professional companies.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

1.) Phone screening with recruiter(relevant skills and personality)
    2.) Aptitude test(online quiz with an hour allotment)
    3.) Technical Interview with two highly experienced interviewers using GoToMeeting. DO NOT TRY TO BS THESE GUYS, JUST SAY "I DON'T KNOW" or explain to the best of my knowledge. (Interview broken into 2 parts...[part a: technical- many questions about programming concepts]...[part b: personality and teamwork questions]). Within a day or two you'll hear back from H.R.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2018.

Interview

Two interviews - one focused on you, your resume, how your experiences relate to the job, and basic questions related to programming; the second assesses your aptitude for problem solving and understanding of how to apply programming principles (it is also largely influenced by your resume and what you say you know).

Interview Questions

• Interview one - Tell me about yourself. Can you explain why you prefer WebAPI over MVC? How did you implement restful architecture in your API design?

Interview two - Questions and hypothetical scenarios that increase in complexity as the interview proceeds.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2015.

Interview

2 Rounds Technical Interview
    1 Round HR Round
    Pay and work location details will be discussed with HR
    It will take few weeks to roll out Offer Letter
    We can have a discussion with HR on the Pay related once we receive the offer letter.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Two interviews, same day, with two different employees. Mainly, went through my resume and questioned each internship, project, technical skills listed. Tested my skills in critical thinking and composure, by testing my responses. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are you here? (difficult to decipher, but in context, why are you in a MSBA program at the school you chose)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.