Infosys Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

From past 1 month i was getting mail and calls from infosys to fill details then finally my interview has scheduled. After waiting for 3 hours my name was called. 2 Technical person were taking the interview . interview went only for 15 min. All they asked only collections and interface. They were just trying to confuse me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in May 2018.

Interview

On the day of the interview many candidates had turned up, so for first batch of 10 candidates they conducted F2F interview and when it was my turn I had First round telephonic at 3 pm . And in next 2 days got call for another technical round

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Basic questions on automation were asked. anybody can crack easily. two rounds of interview. one telephonic and one f2f. Panel was cooperative. I cleared it and working here.

Interview Questions

• No such unexpected questions. all were basics.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.