Infosys Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Easy it doesnt take much to get the job if you show your very interested and do your research. it was on skype with two people and it took around 30 minutes to an hour it depends if you ask questions or not which i recommend you do. act confident and energetic and show intrest in how to grow in the company and do the research about the company and the role and you'll be fine

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself shortly and easy other questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2019.

Interview

Meet at a handshake event, was then asked to interview. The interview was with 3 stake holders at the company, mostly behavioral with one technical question. Each interview lasted approximately 15 minutes, and was pretty topical

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was good overall and was average interview. They focused much on the skills that they needed to hire for a job. Just direct technical questions and the interviewer also gave me a chance to ask him any questions or concerns if i have any.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two interviews, first one was a case study, they gave you some data about an airport restaurant and why they weren't making enough money/no foot traffic. Second part was a and "tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• data about an airport restaurant and why they weren't making enough money/no foot traffic.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Walk-in interview.
    It lasted for 1.5 hrs. I was first asked about my overall experience and then the experience as a business analyst. I was asked to explain the projects and my contribution. I was also asked about the challenges I faced in performing this role and how did I overcome those challenges.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience as a Business Analyst   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

10 days initial phone screen then Skype. phone interview lasted for 1 hour where they t old it will be just for 20 mins, two people took the interview. they started with my introduction , then basics and then my experience and later practical questions

Interview Questions

• they asked from basics to depth   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very straight forward, half behavioral questions half cases. I had 2 rounds and then a meeting to discuss the terms. They had a couple of novel cases like figuring out how many ping pong balls would fill a plane and then worked up to more thorough analysis and tech solution cases. I applied online through my university and was invited to interview.

Interview Questions

• They described a case where a waste management company was trying to cut operational costs while making scaled growth via customer acquisition and asked for recommendations.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hartford, CT (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call for first screening from the project manager where he checked my knowledge & skills as a Business Analyst. Then, after two days they held last round of interview with Client through Webex. there were 4 members in the interview panel to test my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle Requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2016.

Interview

First time around, I had an initial screening with a recruiter which included very basic technical questions, an interview with whom I think was actually the CEO, this was more of a discussion of modern SDLC and BPM methodologies and initiatives - this went very well and I thought the job was a lock. The next interview was with a Business Lead with 3 times the experience I had who spoke to me as if I was unimportant, asking both typical bookish BA and SDLC methodology questions as well as some highly technical questions that were more to do with head down programming than with business analysis. Some I know, some I don't. I'm not a programmer.

6 months later I landed an interview with InfoSys again, this time the project location was a toss up, I was contacted by an InfoSys recruiter for a screening, then passed to two Leads for a technical interview. The interview was much more personable, the questions were not simply out of the book type questions and were more situational (which I enjoy, creative solutions are what make software development projects fun). Interview ran a bit over an hour (went a little longer than expected). Next day, I was called and told they were going to make an offer, and that I was going to be placed on the very same project I had interviewed for 6 months prior (but did not hear back), as a full time employee, with a relocation package, and for more money than I was initially offered! Hey, no complaints here. InfoSys is a leader in my particular field (BPM Solutions) and I am more than happy to take a full time job with them over any contract to hire gig in any location.

Only unfortunate thing - the re-location is very close to where I grew up, and there is a reason I left. Will be good to see old friends, but hopefully the project stays on schedule, wraps on time, and I'm placed on one in a warmer climate or on a CoE team that travels 90%.

Interview Questions

• Too many to list. An example - What are multiple variances in a workflow?   1 Answer
    • What's the biggest project you worked on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good, the recruiter and HR people seemed to really be working for me to meet my salary goals, which I was flexible with. I still got more than I originally asked for and more than my last position (if only a few bucks an hour when it comes down to it). Only advice I can give, make sure you have a detailed work history, with contacts for each job you've worked. If you're like me and worked multiple jobs before finding your niche, that can be a difficult thing to remember (what day did I start with XYZ 15 years ago?)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Arlington, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was one round on phone with group of 3 people and it went for more than half an hour. There was behavioral and previous experience questions a lot. Use case diagrams, UML, BRD, FRD

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.