Infosys Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and my resume was selected. I was informed very late that I had moved on in the process, and also late a night. Was invited to a social the day before interviews, it went well. You get the opportunity to speak with some of the principal consultants. They are essentially recruiting for their personal teams. Was very rushed toward the end because they had a dinner reservation and wanted the students to leave. The next day was the interview. They ran late, had no questions prepared and went off of my resume to ask me questions. The first half of the interview was typical STAR questions and the second half was a case interview. You will be interviewed by two individuals. During the interview, I learned you have to network to get on projects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The overall interview is good, you will have telephonic interview and then a onsite interview and then the recruiter whave a face to face, after a day r two you get the offer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2018.

Interview

I was a referral so I had a couple different conversations with a recruiter and hiring manager. They didn't ask too many specific questions but wanted a basic overview with my experience with ServiceNow. I had a hard time getting information on where the client would located and what this role would entail... I never even saw a job description. After repeated attempts to get my questions answered and being given the wrong information I turned down the offer. There were too many red flags to start a new position on on the wrong foot.

Interview Questions

• What modules have you worked in ServiceNow?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Phoneton, OH (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Three “interviews” - first was a recruiter asking me to apply, second was a Skype interview with a peer, third was with HR confirming I wanted the job. Overall super easy.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled, and the company did not call during the designated time. A make-up interview was scheduled, and the company again did not call during the designated time. I wasted over 4.5 hours waiting for interviews that never came.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was a phone panel interview
    No Face to face interview
    Lasted one hour of phone interview, interview was very behavior type of questions. No technical questions. Panel discussion, on-boarding took time since it occurs from India

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Madison, WI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and up to the point. initial screening followed by a video connect . The questions were on nature of work. overall it was a smooth and good experience

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then one on one via skype or webex. Will take atleast couple of weeks to get to know the result. HR will keep in touch to inform you about the status. Will be deputed to client location. Relocation required.

Interview Questions

• About past experience, technical questions relevant to the field, relocation required to the client location.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a university job board and was contacted by a Senior Manager to schedule a interview time slot on campus. The interview process consisted of two case interviews back to back for roughly 50 minutes a piece. First with a Senior Manager and then the second with a Partner.

Interview Questions

• The first consisted of a company within an airport with low profit margins, and the main direction is to determine what the company can do to boost this profit to a specified level. The second was a case interview designed to have the interviewee give examples of cost savings for a mining company.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.